How Do Yo Think Mania Is Going To Shape Up?

Stez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think something like below might be coming:

Cena (c) v Reigns
Cena is gonna end up with the strap, sadly, but he simply has to put somebody over now. Match could suck monkey piss but if my dawg Reigns goes over, the crowd will be happy with that.

Lesnar v Bryan
Nothing would please me more than seeing this match. Bryan flying around taking those German suplexes. shyt would be a complete demolition but D-Bry would sell the beating like a fukking boss.

Rock v HHH
They're teasing this already and I'd be cool with this. Hunter would put Rocky over for the fans. He's good like that.

Orton v Wyatt
Orton has that babyface turn coming and I think this would be fun as shyt in truth. Wyatt has done Cena & Bryan feuds, and Ambrose one looks to have started already. Doesn't leave much left to keep it fresh so Orton seems possible.

Ambrose v Rollins
Keep this one going all the way to Mania brehs. I'd be tempted to hoist Rollins' briefcase up in the air for a ladder match somehow too. I'd have fancied an old-school blue Steel Cage match but since they just did the HIAC, a ladder match would probably be the way to blow this feud off.

Still got to get a bunch of cats on the show with maybe 3-4 more matches too. No easy feat but I think the big 5 mentioned would be a good draw.

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Usually WWE gets their shyt together in time to put on a great Mania, but I don't think it'll happen this year :sadcam:

I don't think they have enough tools to put on a great show, period. The only interesting people on the roster are part timers.

They're running out of time to legitimately build people up. :mjcry:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Manias fukking overrated.