How do you deal with Nosey neighbors without going to jail? (NYE edition)

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Went and got all my NYE preparations today like I always do....

1)Groceries
2) Booze/champagne
3) fireworks

Upon unloading the whip my neighbor who I refer to as Joey Crack is outside; Cause he a spitting image of fat Joe. He's bullshytting with his busted n disgusted wife and his kid who has 2 left feet and can't catch a ball 2 save his life are outside. Me n don Cartagena have had issues in the past. He defenitly aint terror squad cause everytime I've tried to take it there he won't leave his property. :umad:

JR was on one of the same teams as son and joe's kid cost us a couple games. I'm real vocal at children's sporting events. Everyone else was thinking it; I said it. So fukking what. Go join the Glee club.

I got a nice variety of firework packs I'm unloading he sees me and his bytch ass wife makes a comment loud enough for me 2 hear about me somehow breaking the law for lighting up the sky "I hope he doesn't plan on using those tonite." Bytch what its NYE :dahell:
wifey immediately grabs me gives me a big kiss and says go inside please; yea whatever :pacspit:

I go inside but now I'm hot.

My other neighbors all appreciate it and come out since I started this tradition....we pop champagne like we just won the chip its great. Some of them even will ask for a couple pulls on the L. :russ:

Its become my trademark for NYE and has helped me gain clout in this community. :blessed:

JOEY NEVER PARTICIPATES in the festivities. myself n the other fathers are out there having a great time toasting to the new year....getting a buzz.....and making shyt go boom the way we should. :wow:

His lame ass muffin top wife I know for a fact has called the boys on me a couple of times for dumbshyt. She has nothing better 2 do but perch on her windowsills and spy on me n dime me out for nothing.:francis:

Now my wifey is begging me not to shoot the fireworks tonite n I just spent a grip.

IDK how 2 deal with this bullshyt :damn:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Light those fireworks
Make sure they fly high
Perhaps you inadvertently make them lean back in another direction :sas2::hubie:

yea that part....:snoop:

NGL one time I was a little zooted and accidentally knocked over the tube after ignition....that shyt skipped down the whole block and even chipped some concrete out the street when it blew in the middle of the block :mjlol:

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
Now my wifey is begging me not to shoot the fireworks tonite n I just spent a grip.
:hhh: Tell wifey she need to know which team she’s playing for.

Fire that shyt up early as well for extra fukkery

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Should have just let them know "I will be lighting the sky up, and hope you come out and watch"......

But if there's a law against it in your area, don't push it.