How do you fix a patchy nappy beard?

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Depends on how patchy it is.
I saw a breh recently apply some of that "Just for Men" dye shyt and actually make his shyt look consistant. Plus there's always that Black Ice shyt they use at Barbershops, but you gonna have to get a cutter who won't go overboard and have you looking like a freshly made corpse in a high def cartoon.
tumblr_m2v3e34Aq91qbnv94o1_500.jpg

This nikka look like somebody sacrificed a whole box of black magic markers and drew a 3 on his damned face.:stopitslime:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Get the clippers bruh and even it out and line it up. :blessed:

As long as you can style it you'll look pretty decent. Dont even just let grow "naturally". Shyt saved my patchy ass life

Daps
Beard oil?:mjgrin:
Yes. My beard is very thick but at the same time is very nappy. Natural beard oil makes my beard more manageable. When I brush it/comb it to cover the desired spots, it stays that way. Also, it helps to moisturize the skin below my beard and it smells good.

Daps
Yes. My beard is very thick but at the same time is very nappy. Natural beard oil makes my beard more manageable. When I brush it/comb it to cover the desired spots, it stays that way. Also, it helps to moisturize the skin below my beard and it smells good.
which ones should i get?

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps

What sort of beard oil do you use? I need to get down on some shyt 'cause I been using Dax Grease and while that's alright enough, I feel like I'm barely getting any sort of benefit from that shyt since I'm still struggling to comb out knots'n'shyt and all that grease on my face making me look like I'm transitioning from Negro to Cuban:mjpls: and prolly flammable as hell.