How does that fax machine work again? The 2016 National Signing Day Thread

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Just saw this dude Derrick Brown catch an oop off glass at 320lbs. I'm sold. Reminds me of Nick Fairley. :wow:

We stacked breh.....this d-line has a chance to be called the greatest we ever had. The receivers :banderas:, JF3, Jovon Robinson, the 2 receivers we recruited last year which people forget about. Good secondary returning, with a lock down corner, not many that left. Arkansas, A&M, and Mississippi State should be counted as wins in the west. Bama, LSU, Ole Miss will be fights along with Georgia.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
We stacked breh.....this d-line has a chance to be called the greatest we ever had. The receivers :banderas:, JF3, Jovon Robinson, the 2 receivers we recruited last year which people forget about. Good secondary returning, with a lock down corner, not many that left.
I just wish Bama stopped hoarding those LBs. :ohlawd:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
We stacked breh.....this d-line has a chance to be called the greatest we ever had. The receivers :banderas:, JF3, Jovon Robinson, the 2 receivers we recruited last year which people forget about. Good secondary returning, with a lock down corner, not many that left. Arkansas, A&M, and Mississippi State should be counted as wins in the west. Bama, LSU, Ole Miss will be fights along with Georgia.
Y'all trust Garner to coach them up?

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Sammy, Nuk, and Allen are the ones that come to mind.

:whew: had some good matchups with them nikkas looking back them nikkas on both sides of those matchups doing they thing in the league gonna have to rewatch some of those games during some free time. EJ was a Clemson killer looking back thought he was gonna take that next step after the 2012 Clemson game :mjcry:

goatnole

BamaBoy!
Daps
Reppin
FSU
:whew: had some good matchups with them nikkas looking back them nikkas on both sides of those matchups doing they thing in the league gonna have to rewatch some of those games during some free time. EJ was a Clemson killer looking back thought he was gonna take that next step after the 2012 Clemson game :mjcry:
Had us all fooled, the NCST happened.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
There was more evidence for Johnson than dude....He lit up Arkansas in 2014 when Marshall couldn't play that first half of the first game. He had other good games too, but it's a different story when you're the man at QB. As we see. It's still not over for Johnson either, even though I don't have a lot of faith now, he could make a comeback.
lol yea not gonna lie i thought he was gonna be good too

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Y'all trust Garner to coach them up?

It wasn't all his coaching, there was a talent gap. Especially at D-tackle and we really only had one good d-end who kept getting injured. 2010 Auburn had a defensive line rotation that was hard to deal with, Same in 2013. When Auburn has been good, the d-line has been good. I'm more worried about Malzahn adjusting the offense as needed.