How does TLR feel about this @Dallas 4 Eva quote?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
If you're good at developing people but have absolutely no fukking skills skills I guess fatherhood is the next best thing. But if you can't do shyt and aren't good with people fatherhood is definitely the wrong move because you're probably not even gonna know how to pick the right woman to father children with

southpawstyle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
California
Romanticizing fathers because most dads are dikk heads. I love my dad, but there’s no doubt he’s an a$$hole.

act like every father is sitting there playing catch and dropping jewels :mjlol:

Edit: I might be a dikk head dad too. If my kid opened a pack of cards and got a valuable rookie I’d still trade him for a vlade divac and tell him it was rare

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
This could go both ways. It could help them realize a purpose but with them being mentally unhinged I could see it going negatively as well

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Fatherhood won't change shyt if you're broken, lost, or a piece of shyt. You'll just be broken, lost or a piece of shyt with a kid.

Not everyone is made to be in a relationship, have a spouse or have kids.

Some people just aren't a people person and that can include their own family (parents/siblings). That doesn't mean they came from a broken home or poverty or those other people are pieces of shyt, some people just aren't people persons. Dealing with or working with others just doesn't mesh with their personality. And that doesn't mean that the person is a piece of shyt either.

I know this is the coli where a single mom is worse than the devil, but you childless single wonders should do it atleast once. Especially those who 'think' they want to be married and have kids.

There's definitely a bond between your own biological child (unless you're a narcissist or a sociopath). Some people just aren't meant to procreate. And even more should never ever be in a relationship but there's a level of self awareness and self actuality one must have to be able to acknowledge and admit this.

You don't have to have kids, or get married before you discover "I've made a huge mistake" "I hate this shyt..."