How frequently do y’all message women after the first date?

JA_Carter

Superstar
Daps
I hate that I'm typing this but... don't give in lol

Keep doing what you are doing. It sounds like she wants the tables to be flipped where you become emotionally too attached and she can "take charge" in your interactions with her. There's a fine line that you can overstep if you are constantly contacting her and she sees you as needy
That’s how I’m feeling. Funniest thing is during the first date she said something that made me say to her that I hope she’s not the clingy type.

From experience, it’s better for a woman to complain you don’t message her enough than her complaining that you don’t give her space

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
meessage the gumline n make her shut the fukk up...

she not eatin enough dikk

LLfaAf.gif

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
That’s how I’m feeling. Funniest thing is during the first date she said something that made me say to her that I hope she’s not the clingy type.

From experience, it’s better for a woman to complain you don’t message her enough than her complaining that you don’t give her space

I agree with that. Neither are ideal, but if I had to choose, a woman telling you that you don't message her enough is 10x better. So what did you see on the 1st date that made you think she might be clingy?

JA_Carter

Superstar
Daps
I agree with that. Neither are ideal, but if I had to choose, a woman telling you that you don't message her enough is 10x better. So what did you see on the 1st date that made you think she might be clingy?
Yeah you’re right.

I had plans with my friend afterwards so I told her that I’d have to leave at a certain time. Her reaction gave me the vibe that she thought I was lying and was really going to see another woman lol so I just insisted it was a male friend. That’s when I told her I hope she’s not the clingy type

JA_Carter

Superstar
Daps
If you got a roster why you making this thread?
Lol it’s not that deep just thought it’d be an interesting topic :yeshrug: Plus I literally called my close friend after I talked to her to get his opinion. Right now she’s my number one choice

JA_Carter

Superstar
Daps
Have you already smashed?
Has she already asked "What are we?"

There are a ton of questions in this scenario.
We haven’t smashed and she hasn’t asked what are we yet, but I wouldn’t be surprised if both occurs this weekend lol

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
Anything interesting happen on the first date that you can comment on to keep the momentum going?

JA_Carter

Superstar
Daps
Anything interesting happen on the first date that you can comment on to keep the momentum going?
Well from the jump she told me that i look even better in person (matched on hinge) so there was a lot of eye contact and flirting but we could only stay together for 2 hours as I had plans with my friend so nothing physical happened. There was enough chemistry where I felt giving space would work in my favor and it looks like it has. She’s initiated almost all of the contact since lol

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm applying pressure, I'm facetiming / videocalling her everyday.

Usually match her energy, some women need more attention more than others. Some women want communication everyday, some want it every 2-3 days.

Your lady clearly wants it everyday.