How good do you understand women?

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
To be honest, I used to didn't understand women but its getting better as I age, date/befriend/co-work with more of them.

We make everything gender specific, but I've learned that isn't always the case. Yes women GENERALLY are more emotional but u got some emotional azz men out here...and I'm not talking about feminine acting men or homosexuals. Some heterosexual men always in their feelings. People are people and we are human...we all have strengths and weaknesses. We like to talk about others but not understand why they do what they do. People also fail to realize that people are complex, everything isn't always black and white, and we all have different journeys in life and different backgrounds, families, and social conditioning. We all aren't the same and don't think the same.

As far as women, I used to think most women were nice, nurturing, compassionate and supportive growing up and it was in women's nature to do that and to be a man's backbone. I've learned that isn't true at all. Some women out here are savages and some women just ain't shyt. I've learned that both genders have their shytty people.

I think growing up in larger families with both genders will help people understand the different gender dynamics as well as understand other people as a whole. When u live with people, u understand them much more. Yes u can befriend folks and attend school with them, but living with them u can fully understand people much more.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
if you think the answers can be spelled out you'll end up lost in walls of text
keep your eyes open the answers come through experience and observation
every individual will show you the truth if you keep your eyes open

its not what they say it's what they do time after time

Johnny Kilroy

79 points in 1 quarter
Daps
Reppin
the midrange
One must transcend the norm human thought process I follow two rules in life LOWER EXPECTATIONS to maximize progress and the smartest man in the world is the man who admits he doesn't know everything these two concepts make life easier by laying down the framework for living a life that is less stressful and more predicated into soaking up positive energies and being open to learning new things without high expectations or thinking you a know it all and you don't need to find new energies to vibe with once you open yourself up to new positive energies this is one way to ascend your soul into a higher astral plane

What plane are you currently on, breh? I discovered the astral plane over a decade ago but unfortunately got comfortable floating the Earth while others walked it. I was haughty with my gift. Recent events have opened doors to other levels for me and got me to finally study. I didn't even realize how many planes there were. I'm just a baby. :mjcry: I have now attained the 3rd lowest level which is the mental plane, brought on by a new friend I met who I believe is on the Buddhic plane (or maybe we'll attain it together).

Real recognize real though. I searched for "astral plane" on this site just to see if there was any truly conscious people on here and was led to this, fairly recent BTW, thread. You understand how the universe works. There's levels and we're here. :myman:

Ironic thread title too because my esoterism has allowed me to connect with, understand, and, what most people here care most about, sleep with a lot of women. I met a chick earlier this week and after kicking it with me for a few hours she asked if this was the real me or if was putting on an act. Her mind was completely blown by simply my essence. I determined we had no sexual compatibility despite our mutual attraction to one another but our intellects were aligned and I appreciated the conversation.

I don't let a soul pass me without me speaking. I vibe with everyone. I ask questions and I listen. No man is my enemy, no man is my friend. Every man is my teacher. And every now and again I meet someone who floats the Earth like me. :ahh:

Peace and Love, my brother.

if you think the answers can be spelled out you'll end up lost in walls of text
keep your eyes open the answers come through experience and observation
every individual will show you the truth if you keep your eyes open

its not what they say it's what they do time after time

^^^And this guy is close. I peep your posts, cuz. Keep searching. And when you find it, search some more. :wow: