How has Christian Hackenberg finessed his way this far??

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brusque meaty build, very tall, white QB profile, pro style QB, consistently throws with high velocity, strong footwork as freshmen, supposed high football IQ on the white board, some exemplary performance in QB accuracy competitions, historically white position.

That about covers Hack's rise.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finessed who? He's not even talked about anymore.

He was invited to the combine ahead of better performing QBs like Boykin and Gruden just now announced that he thinks Hack is first rounder. All in all,, Hack has definitely finessed his way into draft talks.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
breh, hack is solid imo, he ain't hyped no where like he was a few years ago. at the same time, son is like a 2-3rd round pick, maybe even 4.

Hack was one of the worst performing QBs in college football. He should be a 5th round pick at best. Hack can't make plays under pressure and has basic accuracy issues even without pressure. Moreover he's a statue in the pocket that cant elude rushers. He's a prototypical Clausen.

Last edited:

calh45

Cal
Daps
He was invited to the combine ahead of better performing QBs like Boykin and Gruden just now announces that he thinks Hack is first rounder. Hack has definitely finessed his way into draft talks.
Those analysts are all on the take. Hackenberg's agent probably paid Gruden's mortgage for the summer to get him to say that. I stopped taking those cats seriously when they tried to say Bridgewater's fukking hands were some shyt they were trying to throw out there as why he's not a first round QB.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
breh, hack is solid imo, he ain't hyped no where like he was a few years ago. at the same time, son is like a 2-3rd round pick, maybe even 4.
His completion percentage dropped each year. Dude completed 53.5% of his passes this past season and you're saying he's "solid?" :bryan:

John Navarre >>>>>> this scrub

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Yall weren't saying shyt bout Boykin until TCU went to air raid yall stay getting bamboozled by them big 12 qbs

Cackenberg don't even get discussed he was getting buried last season PSU has had a bottom 5 OL past 2 seasons he might already have David Carr syndrome from getting brains beat in so much. Cackenberg got more upside than that cokehead clown Manziel ever did qb position been overvalued all decade as far as draft go.

I don't see anyone talking mess bout EJ going round 1 few years back all these qbs hypejobs.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hack was one of the worst performing QBs in college football. He should be a 5th round pick at best. Hack can't make plays under pressure and has basic accuracy issues even without pressure. He's a prototypical Clausen.

Stats in college football don't mean much to me it's a completely different game then the pros. They'res qbs who put up huge numbers in college that don't translate to the pros. I.e. Practically every big 12 qb they play no defense in that conference

Hackenberg went to a school that talent wise was decimated by the Sandusky thing. That oline he was behind literally had players on it that never played the position before

He also plays for a coach who is clueless offensively and extremely conservative

With that said I'm not a fan of his at all but he does have excuses for college