How I once stood up against a fat kid in middle school for bully others (that's right I was a HERO!)

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
So back in 7th grade during homeroom class there was fat kid who'd always try to use his weight as a way of bullying people but he was a p*ssy so it was nothing but pure intimidation but me and the others didn't know that until...

I decided to take a chance one day when I got tired of this nikka talking slick shyt about me in class so I said fukk it ya know? I got right up out my seat, put my pencil down furious as hell and caught his ass from behind and:
giphy.gif

ALL HEAD SHOTS :sas1: !

Outta nowhere my friends holding me back; taking me into the hallway and this fat nikka was tryna bulldozer his way to get to me but the teacher held him back. I was laughing in the hallway and he saw me but I didn't care :laff: so when the principal came to handle the situation surprisingly I didn't get in trouble at all but he definitely did... they sent his ass home :pachaha:.

My teachers knew he was asking for it which is why I didn't get any trouble; days later he never fukked with me again and the crazy thing is that we went to the same highschool; he never tried me there either :pachaha:

Fat ass wuss :mjlol:.