How is it possible Nas could've mad an album as bad as Nasir?

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
Got an Xl from XXL, i respect their opinions more on hip-hop than arm chair critics.

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
That was my assessment after the first couple listens, but I just kept playing it :prodigylol:
So I had to bump it up to 4.

Same. Every other day i play 5-7 sometimes White Label too. For some reason i keep going back. Cops Shot The Kid is on the radio all the time but i guess cuz im in nyc

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
The cop shot the kid
The cop shot the kid

Stupidest hook and worst mixing I've ever heard :camby:
Honestly only song I didn't like. Album had a strong intro, I just wish it had more songs like Bonjour. That was a mature Life Is Good Nas that I wanted to hear more of.

BBG

Superstar
Daps
I'm a Nas fan, I've defended this nikka's honor for YEARS when everybody was jackin the camel

But it's time for the GOAT to hang em up. Life Is Good was Wizards MJ (nikka was still a 20ppg superstar, don't get it fukked up:ufdup:)

But this album is the equivalent of Jordan trying to come back 6 years after he retired from the Wizards.

Either prove me wrong or stay out the fukkin booth. nikkas giving this album anything over 3.5 mics still listens to Saigon and is delusional.

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Same. Every other day i play 5-7 sometimes White Label too. For some reason i keep going back. Cops Shot The Kid is on the radio all the time but i guess cuz im in nyc
CSTK would have been so much better if they had Slick Rick repeating throughout the whole song and didn’t add the extra bullshyt to the beat on the hook.

classicmaterial

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Album is fire except for Nas being on it

I feel like "White Label" should be the beat that every rapper drops a freestyle over right now cause it's wild and once you chop the Nas verses off "everything" that song becomes straight up beautiful

Kanye's giving us some of the best production of his career right now it's just a shame that we got Nas rapping about mustard gas and heart physicians over it. Oh and the anti-vaccine stuff is just weird too smh