HOW IS THERE NO THREAD ON "VISAGE"? [SPIRITUAL SUCCESSOR TO P.T.]

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
Was just browsing, looking for a highly rated, quality horror game, and stumbled upon this gem.

It's supposedly directly inspired by P.T., just as scary if not more, and critics and players all give it high marks.

Released October 2020. Ran a search on here and didn't find anything posted.

About to start a run in this tomorrow night once it gets dark :demonic:

:lupe:

Any brehs play this yet?

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Just read up on it and peeped a few reviews and the game looks great. I remember hearing about it a couple of months before it released but I had forgotten about it. My nerves are too bad for shyt like this now though. :hamster:

Idk what happened. I played through Alien Isolation three times. Beat Until Dawn twice. Powered through P.T. at 2 am in the morning. Yet a year ago, I couldn't even finish RE7 :bryan: That said, it's on sale right now on PSN on a slight discount so I just copped. :snoop: I'm a sucker for FP horror. Added to my backlog. I gotta at least try it or I can't look myself in the mirror. :childplease:

A.V.

Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
Just read up on it and peeped a few reviews and the game looks great. I remember hearing about it a couple of months before it released but I had forgotten about it. My nerves are too bad for shyt like this now though. :hamster:

Idk what happened. I played through Alien Isolation three times. Beat Until Dawn twice. Powered through P.T. at 2 am in the morning. Yet a year ago, I couldn't even finish RE7 :bryan: That said, it's on sale right now on PSN on a slight discount so I just copped. :snoop: I'm a sucker for FP horror. Added to my backlog. I gotta at least try it or I can't look myself in the mirror. :childplease:

I feel you breh.. I'm a horror game/movie fanatic, and fukk jump scares. I want shyt that's gonna creep me the fukk out, long after I'm done with it. So I copped after reading about it. Won't lie, I bytched up a little in broad day while playing P.T. with my girl at the time :sadcam:

Needless to say, I'm single now :wow:

A.V.

Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
I'm intrigued. Got about 45 mins of gameplay in today, and it's starting to get good.

Controls are weird but they work. Swinging a door in and out adds to the affect of the game's atmosphere :wow:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
@A.V. Breh,

For my Halloween vibe, I'm going to start this tonight.

Did it leave you shook? I'm hearing some disturbing reactions that make me really want to get into this.

HDiron

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Saw a YouTube video on this yesterday that they’re re-releasing on new consoles at 4k 60fps. While watching the video, I had no idea what game this was. I love survival horror so I was def interested.

has anyone played this, any feedback?

Breh the HitMang

Thank You Kobe
Daps
I downloaded it played it for 30 minutes and...

I went inside presumably my child's room
it was dark, quiet... i go into the closet where i see a child drawing hanging on the wall
a simple stick figure with a happy face, inside a room...it was weird but nothing spooky yet, i go back out the closet searching for a key item and spend likely 5 minutes searching...
nothing yet,

i go back in the closet to find the drawing now shows the happy face stick figure inside the room, while a drawing of an ominous figure stands outside the door... suddenly i hear 3 knocks on the door outside my child's room

i turned this shyt off and never went back

Last edited:

hatealot

Banned
Daps
I downloaded it played it for 30 minutes and...

I went inside presumably my child's room
it was dark, quiet... i go into the closet where i see a child drawing hanging on the wall
a simple stick figure with a happy face, inside a room...it was weird but nothing spooky yet, i go back out the closet searching for a key item and spend likely 5 minutes searching...
nothing yet,

i go back in the closet to find the drawing now shows the happy face stick figure inside the room, while a drawing of an ominous figure stands outside the door... suddenly i hear 3 knocks on the door outside my child's room

i turned this shyt off and never went back
Downloaded this around Halloween. Got into a room and took a sheet off a mirror and then I turn around the mirror was gone. Yeah I turned this shyt off.

This shyt was too much for me . Imma give it another go soon