How many coli brehs y'all think are actually living that 6 cert 6 figure lifestyle

The Bilingual Gringo

Tucked in to the socks
Supporter
Daps
I have insurance certifications, not 6 of them, I'll have two more in the next two years.

I am 6 figures though. :manny:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
5 cert, 6 figure lifestyle
Its nothing special cuz I live in fukkin Oklahoma...

I live a far less lavish lifestyle than I did when I made 90k a year in Dallas :mjcry:.

I just save everything....:manny:

I feel like I dont even have money cuz i cant stop thinking about my kids college, house, retirement.

Oklahoma made me :old:

Yeah I worked in OKC for a few weeks it legit sucks there can't blame Durant for leaving :francis:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I see more people mocking the stereotypical 6 cert 6 figure coli poster than I see coli posters actually claiming to be living that lifestyle.
Youd have to be here from the start to get the on going joke :yeshrug:

Most memorable thread it dates back to (was around before then tho) just search

"At what age should you be making $100,000 a year" legendary thread :wow: all the wide eyed teenagers thinking it was the norm by like 25 :laff: not understanding the average house hold income is barely half of that :dead:

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
In an ironic twist worthy of M.Night Shyamalan the correct answer is 6%.:francis:
Also you know what is hanging only 6 inches from the ground but we don't talk about that in Harlem.:dame::usure::gurl: