How Many Of The Women You’ve Had Sex With...

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Would Admit to fukking You To Someone?

In better words, would any of the women you’ve had sex look at you as a quality man they had sex with?

A spin-off of @Born2BKing ’s AMA thread.

Personally, I think majority like >70% of the women I’ve had sex with would claim/be okay with admitting they had sex with me.

I was thinking about the few whales I hit and the not so cute ones which is <20% and the majority of the women I’ve fukked would be rated 6 or better. Mostly 6-7s. :yeshrug:

I won’t claim quite a few of them but I truly believe nearly every woman who remembers fukking me would have no issue confiding that to a friend/family member/significant other.

Are You That Pride or Regret?

Last edited:

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
I’m no slouch in bed, but I can’t think of a scenario where they would have to unless I claimed them and that list is short compared to the women I’ve fukked. A lot of the hos I ran through probably divide their body count by 3.
More so if they saw you in passing or on social media.

TL15

Veteran
Daps
It's sad to admit but most of the women I've fycked were hit and quits or from the club or from the days when I was on Plenty of Fish just

giphy.gif

So many of them may not even remember it/me, just as much as I don't remember them :wow:

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
There are a lot of ugly bytches out there that anyone can have sex with.

Never got the obsession about numbers.

Its about quality over quantity.
So, would those same quality women look at you as quality too?

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Care about what these bytches think rather than getting your paper right. Bruh.

As long as you're set financially as a man, you shouldn't give a shyt about a woman's opinion of you. Too many men focus on what women think of them rather than just focusing on their paper. If you're straight financially, it won't matter what any broad thinks cause there'll always be another one around the corner.

This is the problem with most of people. Ya'll care so much about what other people think of you rather than what you think of yourself. If you know what you are, then it shouldn't matter what anyone else thinks.

Zach Lowe

what up beck
Daps

As long as you're set financially as a man, you shouldn't give a shyt about a woman's opinion of you. Too many men focus on what women think of them rather than just focusing on their paper. If you're straight financially, it won't matter what any broad thinks cause there'll always be another one around the corner.

This is the problem with most of people. Ya'll care so much about what other people think of you rather than what you think of yourself. If you know what you are, then it shouldn't matter what anyone else thinks.
the earth is flat

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps

Of course, I know that. I’m the epitome of not giving a fukk about what they think. Just curiosity of how you think the world views you and specifically women who experienced you at your most vulnerable moment of human interaction.