How much do you pay for gym membership?

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm thinking of joining the YMCA because it's more kid friendly than other gyms I've seen. It's like $80 a month though.

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
$33/Month at LA fitness

Why's it seem all la fitness memberz here got different rates?:russ: Them salespeople there just make it up as they go along

TDOT4LIFE

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
T.DOT
I'm going to my university gym (as an alumni) and I believe I'm paying around 60 to 70 bucks a month (you don't pay it month to month, though you have to put the money in as a lump bum). Is this a good price? For the brehs that live in Toronto how much are you paying to be at places like GoodLife fitness and such, and are you enjoying your experience there?

I pay $400 plus tax for Goodlife. If you have friends at any of the banks, they can help get the deal. This also includes towel service.

Daps
I pay $400 plus tax for Goodlife. If you have friends at any of the banks, they can help get the deal. This also includes towel service.

When you say $400 you mean per year right? Lump sum? That's actually pretty good. I don't really got a lot of homies in banks. I hate talking to those GoodLife salespeople, so full of shyt. You might have to give me a hook up breh, because I don't want to get slaughtered by the GoodLife sales team.

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
I was paying $70 for familu but the gym got bought out and now I pay 40 for family. They have made a lot of upgrades but we also got influx of new people with no gym etiquette.

TDOT4LIFE

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
T.DOT
When you say $400 you mean per year right? Lump sum? That's actually pretty good. I don't really got a lot of homies in banks. I hate talking to those GoodLife salespeople, so full of shyt. You might have to give me a hook up breh, because I don't want to get slaughtered by the GoodLife sales team.

Yeah its one lump sum for the year. Unfortunately, I'm already hooking up a few friends with my deal so i can't add anybody else.

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Retro Fitness. $20/month plus a horseshyt yearly fee of $40. Kind of small and crowded but has all the equipment. It's literally next door to my building so can't beat the convenience

MF budz

All Star
Daps
$20 bucks for the YMCA. Has everything I need. Squat rack, 3 benches, a bunch of dumbells and more. And they just re-did one of their workout rooms(there's 3) with brand new cybex machines, which I barely use. I like the free weights more. An plus I found the time when no one ones so it's perfect now.:blessed: I've yet to go in the sauna cause jm not trying to see old man ass and dikk everywhere:scust: