How Often Did/Do You See Your Side Chick?

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Brehs on here who claim to have several women on their "team", "roster" etc or who got a main and a side chick.

How often did you see her?

I don't understand how people don't know they the side piece.

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
:comeon:

Because contrary to popular belief these nikkas treat their side pieces like wifey that's why some may not know.

Also, some people have leeway at jobs. They can be on the clock running round in the city having a "relationship". Hell even a 30 min lunch you can slide in a quicky. It isn't that hard to see someone.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
I think a lot of the shyt about side pieces the way it is discussed is :duck:

On the Internet brehs make it sound like the girl is so in love w the dikk that she's on call even tho the breh never takes her on dates or claims her or any of that shyt

If we thinking reality side pieces is one of two things

1) a girl who convinced yall are dating or on the way to dating who you act w as if she was ya girl. If she know you have a main chick you gotta do constant damage control about how you like her more but you w ya girl for dah dah dah reason..

2) some booty call w low self esteem that you smash out irregularly, probably since before you started w ya chick. She probably doesn't hesitate to disrespect or ignore calls but every so often will break down and give up the smash

At least that's what I'm used to seeing. Brehs act like they be on that :smugdraper: mistress life but a mistress ain't a side chick in my opinion a mistress requires the existence of some sort of legitimate power dynamic

Edit: I forgot door three - ya side chick is ugly and ain't got options and knows it that's why she puts up w ya shyt :umad:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
:comeon:

Because contrary to popular belief these nikkas treat their side pieces like wifey that's why some may not know.

Also, some people have leeway at jobs. They can be on the clock running round in the city having a "relationship". Hell even a 30 min lunch you can slide in a quicky. It isn't that hard to see someone.
If a man is able to treat two women like "wifey" at the same time, neither of them are getting the wife treatment.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I think a lot of the shyt about side pieces the way it is discussed is :duck:

On the Internet brehs make it sound like the girl is so in love w the dikk that she's on call even tho the breh never takes her on dates or claims her or any of that shyt

If we thinking reality side pieces is one of two things

1) a girl who convinced yall are dating or on the way to dating who you act w as if she was ya girl. If she know you have a main chick you gotta do constant damage control about how you like her more but you w ya girl for dah dah dah reason..

2) some booty call w low self esteem that you smash out irregularly, probably since before you started w ya chick. She probably doesn't hesitate to disrespect or ignore calls but every so often will break down and give up the smash

At least that's what I'm used to seeing. Brehs act like they be on that :smugdraper: mistress life but a mistress ain't a side chick in my opinion a mistress requires the existence of some sort of legitimate power dynamic

Edit: I forgot door three - ya side chick is ugly and ain't got options and knows it that's why she puts up w ya shyt :umad:
This.

It's funny how women's so-called "intuition" never kicks in when they are the side chick. They "had no idea" :martin:

Especially in 2017 where a lot of people assume everybody got options and already got people on deck in case you slip up.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Well one I was seeing before I got with my girl now not too long ago. We was smashin for months since shes my exes cousin so right after the break up 4-5x a week. Shes in the Navy now and came back for a while and we smashed one more time after I had a gf then left for deployment. We still talk regurally ,facetime and send nudes and she knows I have a gf and is cool with it. So wen she gets back we gonna pick up where we left off. Shes sent me pics of all these cool places shes visited

The new one I mentioned in the horoscope thread 1 maybe 2 times a week we meet up & i text her everyday since she dont know im taken yet. So I have to keep up the mirage, ima just wait till shes more emotionally invested around the 3-4 month mark and then let her know shes the side. By then she'll prolly accept it and if she doesnt oh well she got a fake number anyways:mjlol: sideline number app:blessed:

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
This.

It's funny how women's so-called "intuition" never kicks in when they are the side chick. They "had no idea" :martin:

Especially in 2017 where a lot of people assume everybody got options and already got people on deck in case you slip up.

Women do have intuition and know it some just choose to ignore it when there emotionally invested. Its a mind fukk