How opioids could help women stay in the workforce (They never kicking this addiction...)

FlimFlam

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Itll help them cope with the depression brought on by that wack ass repressive job in the first place...ive seen it first hand...you work in a shytty stressful environment full of volatility and disregard , and shyt pay wit snail pace raises in alot of cases of course you depressed n anxious....pop this pill n deal wit it:smugdraper:

They know whats up

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
I never met one person who was prescribed opioids and didn’t get addicted. Idk how this shyt can be legal. How are they locking people up for selling dope but pushing the same exact shyt through prescriptions?
I took them after surgery and couldn’t handle it. shyt made me weak and unable to function. My nikka I had to stop so I just used some herbal remedies and occasional advil. The numbness addictive if you need to feel numb or your brain is attracted to that feeling.

EdJo

Banned
Daps
White people control the system, and will never allow their own people to suffer like black people did, during the war on drugs.

Do a basic experiment. Go to google, write the name of any news website on google's search bar, but before that, put "No jail time".

You can try The Guardian, NYtimes and etc

No jail time site:nytimes.com

And see how whites are heavily protected

These stories are to give the idea that "White people are human too, they are not perfect, they deserve help and opioids are not that bad :sadbron:"

GTFOH

Black people want equality, while all they want, is to keep the same propaganda, so that they can't pretend their asses don't stink, and keep acting like they are the moral standard of the world. To them, is only about this.

EdJo

Banned
Daps
"He said unconscious bias, institutional discrimination and explicit racism, were factors in some of the wrongful convictions. When it comes to drug crimes, black Americans are about 12 times more likely to be wrongfully convicted than innocent white people, the study said."

African-Americans more likely to be wrongfully convicted: study

"According to the exoneration registry project, coordinated by the University of Michigan Law School, African Americans constitute nearly half of the roughly 1,900 exoneration cases examined between 1989 and last year. Its “Race and Wrongful Convictions Report” states that African Americans have been 12 times more likely to be wrongfully convicted of drug crimes than white people during that time period."

New Orleans, the Wrongful Conviction Capital of the U.S. - CityLab

"African-Americans comprise the majority of defendants wrongfully convicted of murder, sexual assault and drug crimes who are later exonerated"

Study: Blacks Comprise Majority of Defendants Who are Wrongfully Convicted - Minority Reporter

"The majority of individuals wrongfully convicted of murder, sexual assault and drug crimes are Black, according to a study recently released by the National Registry of Wrongful Convictions titled “Race."

Innocent behind bars? - Blacks most likely to be wrongfully convicted, study shows

"Despite some misguided stereotypes, white and black Americans use drugs in roughly equal numbers, yet innocent black people are 12 times more likely than their white counterparts to bewrongfully convicted of drug offenses."

African Americans More Likely to Be Exonerated for Crimes They Didn't Commit

...o3

...eye see messages in music
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
dallas, tx
images

:banderas::banderas::banderas:...that alt-white.

Daps
shyt is amazing they all addicts but they use THEIR MEDIA to tell folks a different story.

And people on this fukking board tell me media not important.

YES THE fukk IT IS.

Suddenly, personal responsibility, and morals aren't important, and this isn't a legit reason for any other group to look down on them, despite them looking down on everyone else, and feeling justified. White people only care about perception, labels, and appearance. Quality and context go out the window when they discuss themselves.

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
Suddenly, personal responsibility, and morals aren't important, and this isn't a legit reason for any other group to look down on them, despite them looking down on everyone else, and feeling justified. White people only care about perception, labels, and appearance. Quality and context go out the window when they discuss themselves.

Facts.

Inf1ne

Banned
Daps
I like trippy drugs and weed but its nothing worse than having extreme pain and getting a damn ibuprofen (Motrin)because its a room full of WHITE ppl with "migraines" better to trip or get high anyways fukk pills