How Patient Are You With A Woman In The Beginning Stages...

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
...of a relationship? I'll be 40 in 3 months :flabbynsick:

And I've noticed. Over the past 5 years, I don't put up with NONE of women's shyt test, not even playing it off like I used to do just to get the p*ssy. Now. One flake? Gone. Cop an attitude over something small? Number blocked and deleted. I feel hot and cold energy or inconsistent behavior? Instant bushes.

It's like the older I get, the less tolerable of bullshyt and women's games I become. How about you brehs? Ladies. Chime in as well. How much rope do you give a new prospective mate? Do you allow a little rope or iron fist from the get go?

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
the older you get there's less tolerance for bullshyt in general. I bagged this chick a few months ago 1st she lied about her age(said she was 35 when she was really 37) and she was mad immature she acted like a chick in her early 20's instead of upper 30's.Plus there were other red flags I 86'd without even smashing fukk all that

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
the older you get there's less tolerance for bullshyt in general. I bagged this chick a few months ago 1st she lied about her age(said she was 35 when she was really 37) and she was mad immature she acted like a chick in her early 20's instead of upper 30's.Plus there were other red flags I 86'd without even smashing fukk all that
I feel you breh. Met a woman off of Match. 40 years old but looked early thirties, nice body, stayed in the gym, fly crib in Irvine, multiple degrees, etc. looked extremely good ON PAPER. But she’s a fukking narcissistic, pretentious bytch. Not used to being told no or checked in her relationships. Spoiled. Used to getting her way from simps, etc. That shyt stopped with me. Would check and call her out on her bullshyt at every turn. Wouldn’t concede an inch. And I can tell that shyt was making her even more attracted to me :mindblown:

But she became exhausting to deal with. Can’t deal with a woman, especially one in her forties who’s prime is long gone, who takes no accountability for her bullshyt and who is severely lacking self awareness. Threw her in the bushes after 3 months and haven’t looked back or had one iota of regret :smugdraper:

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
...of a relationship? I'll be 40 in 3 months :flabbynsick:

And I've noticed. Over the past 5 years, I don't put up with NONE of women's shyt test, not even playing it off like I used to do just to get the p*ssy. Now. One flake? Gone. Cop an attitude over something small? Number blocked and deleted. I feel hot and cold energy or inconsistent behavior? Instant bushes.

It's like the older I get, the less tolerable of bullshyt and women's games I become. How about you brehs? Ladies. Chime in as well. How much rope do you give a new prospective mate? Do you allow a little rope or iron fist from the get go?

I have been like this for many years and I’m only 33 but I’ve been relaxing a bit and instead of cutting a bum bytch off immediately I’ll ride the wave, try to smash, and then cut her off.

When she does things I don’t like I just change my expectation of her. If she is flaky but there is still window to smash I’m gonna try to smash understanding that she can and will flake and will be nothing more than a piece of ass to me.

It doesn’t always work out but it’s been better than just cutting em all off.

Boogie

Trade Garland
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I have been like this for many years and I’m only 33 but I’ve been relaxing a bit and instead of cutting a bum bytch off immediately I’ll ride the wave, try to smash, and then cut her off.

When she does things I don’t like I just change my expectation of her. If she is flaky but there is still window to smash I’m gonna try to smash understanding that she can and will flake and will be nothing more than a piece of ass to me.

It doesn’t always work out but it’s been better than just cutting em all off.

The things nikkas go through for some p*ssy :rolleyes:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC

This is exactly how I feel.

Plus I'm 37 dating a shorty same age as me. We are both childless and professional people with 4 year degrees and she owns her own crib. BECAUSE OF THESE STATS SHE GETS MORE ROPE THAN THE SINGLE MOTHER MAKING 12 AN HOUR. I will put up with more from her than I would from the single mom because childless shorty has more to offer me. But I am not about making shyt work that ain't working

Last edited:

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
For me, it depends on the woman. Some women are more mature than others, some have more relationship experience than others.

It comes down to how interested a woman is in me that will determine how patient I would be with her. Emotional stability and maturity is also a key component because at the end of the day, there is a finite time period I am willing to invest in someone that will yield positive results.

But, if I am sensing that a woman has certain hang ups and insecurities that is hindering her from getting to know me as well as connecting with me, then is will just bush her and go on with my business.

Last edited: