LightSkinYeshua

All Star
Daps
That i think his son got a little fruitiness to him. :lupe:

I went over to my cousins house the other day to drink some beers and watch the Alabama game on some chill shyt. As soon as I walk into the house, his son strutted over to say hi. I thought it was kind of strange but I didnt make anything of it.

We watching the game and the boy playing with his toy on the floor. I strike up a convo with the little nikka like "what u want to be little nikka?"

He turned to me and said "I wanna be a singer"

Yall probably thinking that aint bad but as he continued to talk that nikka hand was bent. :gucci:

Im look at my cuz and he sipping his beer eyes stuck on the game while his son telling me his favorite artist is Ne-Yo :huhldup: aint no straight nikka listening to Ne-Yo :scusthov:

That night my cousin was telling me he gonna put that boy into a football little league and shyt. How do I tell him nicely that his son might be on the don lemon side of the game? Might come home in the future with a "friend" name josh. Coming out the room sweaty with josh in the middle of winter. I aint got nothin wrong with how the boy wanna live his life just dont want my cousin having high hopes. How should i tell him? :francis:

btw the little nikka is 5

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
giphy.gif