How the Federal Reserve manages the real economy... Keep the slaves in their place

greenygreen

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To set monetary policy and control money supply.

It's not some nefarious organization bent on world domination, It's just a mechanism that was designed to bring stability in order to avoid financial panics that used to happen too frequently.

But i'll let ya'll cook.

Keeps your sorry ass from eating from the dumpster.

:mjlol:actually got not 1 but 2 fools to defend the fed reserve, the biggest scam in the history of mankind, unbelievable. Its a private company that we pay to print money, but they dont just print it for us, they loan it to us with interest. so where do we get the interest to pay it back if they dont print it? ill answer that we borrow from china and go into neverending debt. so your fine with the amount the fed takes outta your check just so they can print our money? oh and its the reason for most of the worlds wars

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:mjlol:actually got not 1 but 2 fools to defend the fed reserve, the biggest scam in the history of mankind, unbelievable. Its a private company that we pay to print money, but they dont just print it for us, they loan it to us with interest. so where do we get the interest to pay it back if they dont print it? ill answer that we borrow from china and go into neverending debt. so your fine with the amount the fed takes outta your check just so they can print our money? oh and its the reason for most of the worlds wars
how do you think banks expand?

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
To set monetary policy and control money supply.

It's not some nefarious organization bent on world domination, It's just a mechanism that was designed to bring stability in order to avoid financial panics that used to happen too frequently.

But i'll let ya'll cook.

Tell us breh...how was the FR created?

Menelik II

I wanna see receipts!
Daps
can't understand how people have built a conspiracy about the fed without having basic understanding of economics, monetary policy or banking.

the article is about how they think the fed shouldn't raise rates because the economy's too weak, it turns into another colispiracy :mindblown:

Menelik II

I wanna see receipts!
Daps
The reptilian people met off the coast of Georgia and hammered out the FR in between sex orgies, human sacrifices and Satan worship.
:laff:
tenor.gif