How to get any girl or most girls you want

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
@Luken
This Indian breh was self made from his bedroom and sold his first company for hundreds of thousands of dollars. He eventually became a millionaire. We had a mutual acquaintance. He used to use brehs to scout women for him... He was the most swaggless simp I ever met. He appeared on Oprah once and used to used that television clip to pick up girls and let them know who he was... He would have that video clip loaded up in the club to show off his wealth and status to random bytches because he had no game. He bagged thots who cheated on him despite all his wealth and money. That's how he got on the summer jam screen. Dude was worth all that money and couldn't keep his girl from fukking other dudes because no amount of money will hide the fact that you are a lame. Learn from his mistakes. He ended up beating up his girl for cheating on his simping lame ass self. This is what your technic gets you in a nutshell :heh:

http://www.businessinsider.com/gurbaksh-chahal-rise-and-fall-background-history-2015-11

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
@Luken
This Indian breh was self made from his bedroom and sold his first company for hundreds of thousands of dollars. He eventually became a millionaire. We had a mutual acquaintance. He used to use brehs to scout women for him... He was the most swaggless simp I ever met. He appeared on Oprah once and used to used that television clip to pick up girls and let them know who he was... He would have that video clip loaded up in the club to show off his wealth and status to random bytches because he had no game. He bagged thots who cheated on him despite all his wealth and money. That's how he got on the summer jam screen. Dude was worth all that money and couldn't keep his girl from fukking other dudes because no amount of money will hide the fact that you are a lame. Learn from his mistakes. He ended up beating up his girl for cheating on his simping lame ass self. This is what your technic gets you in a nutshell :heh:

http://www.businessinsider.com/gurbaksh-chahal-rise-and-fall-background-history-2015-11

nice read :wow:

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hahaha.....he said pull out 5-10 gs like nikkaz got it like that......that's rich...(the post that is)....

my community taught me you should have a $1000 saved up for each year you've been alive....

if you dont have or have access to 10,000 dollars i cant tell you where you went wrong in your life b:gucci::manny:

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
shout outs to Hell Rell for blessing the movement:salute:

aa0e594c-4cfe-4240-8f53-1879104c10c3-jpeg.20869