Kundai17

Rookie
Daps
:shaq:So I’ve seen a lot of people on twitter shooting their shot with this line and posting their responses in the thread

“Hey I don’t wana ruin our friendship but I really wana tap that ass”

I see a lot of nikkas talking about I ain’t never fukked a girl and I’m 25 bla bla bla so whos willing to take that risk :takedat: u got nothing to lose

TheCPA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Montreal, Canada
Why are dudes stressing over one woman when there is an abundance of women who are waiting to be chosen?

giphy.gif

nullnullnullnull

Peace ✌🏿
Daps
Why are dudes stressing over one woman when there is an abundance of women who are waiting to be chosen?

Exactly. If one don’t want you There will be others out there for you. Too many women out here to be crying over one. And the best way to get out of the so-called “friend zone” OP, is to never get in it, in the first place.

Swing

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly. If one don’t want you There will be others out there for you. Too many women out here to be crying over one. And the best way to get out of the so-called “friend zone” OP, is to never get in it, in the first place.

Sometimes shyt happens... I think its more important how you carry yourself once you’re in it?

nullnullnullnull

Peace ✌🏿
Daps
Sometimes shyt happens... I think its more important how you carry yourself once you’re in it?

Fair enough. I’m just speaking as guy who used to meet females and things would become platonic almost instantly. It’s better to present yourself a certain way and move from there rather than having to repair a bad first impression. But both could work. If you get to fukk, who cares?

TheCPA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Montreal, Canada

And most of these dudes are thirsting after low quality women, they overvalue these women, most of bytches are basics and their p*ssy ain't worth more than any other one on the market:mjlol:

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
I don't understand the friendzone. Women are the absolute worst company 90% of the time.

I even got women who I'll be out with or at work who will come u to me and tell me how big a herb these simpin nikkas be. I have too much pride to simp, especially this gen of women :scust:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Friend zone doesn't make sense...

I put chicks in the friend zone not the other way around...:ufdup:

I've had chicks at work especially who threw it at me but I declined...

Also brehs gotta learn to see when a chick is just using you for attention.

Abundance mindset is key...and p*ssy shouldn't be the priority anyway. I dislike putting up with bullshyt and exerting energy on females playing games...so I'm content with having no p*ssy for a few months.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Friend zone doesn't make sense...

I put chicks in the friend zone not the other way around...:ufdup:

I've had chicks at work especially who threw it at me but I declined...

Also brehs gotta learn to see when a chick is just using you for attention.

Abundance mindset is key...and p*ssy shouldn't be the priority anyway. I dislike putting up with bullshyt and exerting energy on females playing games...so I'm content with having no p*ssy for a few months.

yes and no to the dry dikcery

I have definitely waited instead of fukc wit a dingbat bopper.. But I feel as if I have made mistakes in life when I end up with 0 chicks I can call

Where did it all start to go wrong? Am I living a lie? Is there a G-d?

Moreso than not having a JOB or a CRIB (of my own), no puzzy makes me dig deep and get my self together

But I choose to wait rather than scheme on chicks I don't even want to have my real number

nullnullnullnull

Peace ✌🏿
Daps
And most of these dudes are thirsting after low quality women, they overvalue these women, most of bytches are basics and their p*ssy ain't worth more than any other one on the market:mjlol:

:russ: If you’re gonna cry over a woman, she better be a supermodel millionaire with a killer personality and some god level pu$$y or something. There’s really not a woman on this planet a man should compromise his dignity over.