How to make up for lost time ?

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I fukked years of my 20s up wasting time with school and an annoying bytch.

I was going to school instead of getting a trade or a skill, and I'm still in school, where I would have been done with my trade.

Kept this girl around because she cried and begged to be with me, when I could have blocked her number and be free. All she did was give my headaches everyday and constantly bug me. When I could have been cut her off and remained fully single and fukk other girls without her bytching.

I wish I could change things so much and I feel I lost so much of my youth.

I feel I made wrong moves and want to fix them.

Coli brehs help me make up for all the time I lost and youth I wasted on bullshyt.

It eats at me every single day. I feel so old now and feel I can't change things.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Thanks yall

Focus on the future and don't think about regrets.
Set goals and a timetable to achieve these goals.
And stop BSing around. Get on your grind.

You worried about something you can’t change, breh.

You made a mistake, you learn from it & you keep pushing. Stay in them books and get what you deserve out of this life :salute:.

Either build a time machine or figure how out what you want from life and aggressively pursue it.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Nothing you can do except not make the same choices.
Note, I said choices, not mistakes. Because what you had was, at that time, exactly what you wanted, or you would not have done it.
Spending time earning a degree or trying to be in a relationship isn't a waste of time, because whether or not it turned out the way you wanted, you learned something from the experience.

Having said that, I wouldn't ever advise a brother in his 20's to stay with one woman; but that's neither here nor there.

Best thing you can do is start moving how you want to move TODAY.

nullnullnullnull

Peace ✌🏿
Daps
You cannot make up for lost time per se. You just have to live in the present with as much energy, vigor, intensity and urgency as you can muster.

It’s never too late to switch it up breh. Only when you’re in a casket, is it over.

Get your certs. Get the bullshyt out of your life and prioritize. You will be alright. Most people squander their 20s anyway tbh

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Those years meant a lot to me. I honestly feel like I'll live my 30s like how I wanted to in my 20s idk if that's immature or not.

And you said something the other day and I was gonna ask u something but I forgot, fukk.

Nothing you can do except not make the same choices.
Note, I said choices, not mistakes. Because what you had was, at that time, exactly what you wanted, or you would not have done it.
Spending time earning a degree or trying to be in a relationship isn't a waste of time, because whether or not it turned out the way you wanted, you learned something from the experience.

Having said that, I wouldn't ever advise a brother in his 20's to stay with one woman; but that's neither here nor there.

Best thing you can do is start moving how you want to move TODAY.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Idk everyone on here makes it sound like they were all ballin in their 20s or still are.

You cannot make up for lost time per se. You just have to live in the present with as much energy, vigor, intensity and urgency as you can muster.

It’s never too late to switch it up breh. Only when you’re in a casket, is it over.

Get your certs. Get the bullshyt out of your life and prioritize. You will be alright. Most people squander their 20s anyway tbh

nullnullnullnull

Peace ✌🏿
Daps
Idk everyone on here makes it sound like they were all ballin in their 20s or still are.

How old are you breh?

I’m in my early 20s rn. I’m at school and I hate it and I’ve wasted lots of time too. My goal is to ball out by 30 tho after I get some computer science certs and education.

A lot of people my age are fukking up lol. Most of us aren’t gonna get it right until our 30s. The 20s are for fun, making mistakes and exploring the world imo. The 30s is where you begin to build your empire and your dreams into realities.

And ignore guys in here who talk big shyt. Everyone on here is claiming to be fukking dimes and making six figures but they spend on all day gossiping and getting angry over trivial things. Shyts hilarious :russ:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Those years meant a lot to me. I honestly feel like I'll live my 30s like how I wanted to in my 20s idk if that's immature or not.

And you said something the other day and I was gonna ask u something but I forgot, fukk.

I'll be around if it comes back to you.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Turning 24 soon.

shyt been hard man.

It's just time is going so fast, I can't believe 2019 is almost here and 2018 felt like 6 months.

It feels like I have to do something everyday or two months will pass and I haven't done anything.

How old are you breh?

I’m in my early 20s rn. I’m at school and I hate it and I’ve wasted lots of time too. My goal is to ball out by 30 tho after I get some computer science certs and education.

A lot of people my age are fukking up lol. Most of us aren’t gonna get it right until our 30s. The 20s are for fun, making mistakes and exploring the world imo. The 30s is where you begin to build your empire and your dreams into realities.

And ignore guys in here who talk big shyt. Everyone on here is claiming to be fukking dimes and making six figures but they spend on all day gossiping and getting angry over trivial things. Shyts hilarious :russ:

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
I have similar feelings too, but I found that the best thing to do is just ignore those thoughts and forget about it.

If not it kind of turns into a loop, you're so worried about what you didn't do that you keep wasting time thinking about it, then you get upset about that and repeat.

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
get a job. save up money and save up more money.
maybe buy a computer and mine some coins .
learn about stocks and how to invest so you can manipulate your money.

i know that buying electronics is bad for ones health but it is so handy.

if none of this stuff matters to you, then become a mortgage broker. the exam and studying material may be challlenging, but everything is all software these days. you just enter a few numbers on the screen or cell phone and everything is calcualted. most of them time, you dont need to do the paper work. you will end up being a mobile mortgage broker who just talks to people... you will have officer works to do the work for you..