How to use Excel data tables [3 min vid]

humble forever

All Star
Daps
Word? For Strength training? How did you guys use excel?
no not for strength training lol. i was a finance student but it was a class all the business students needed to take. basicaly isom 100whatever was hardcore excel, then 200 was different types of businesses, supply chains, product launch cycles and shyt

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
took a series of classes called isometrics in college. the entire first class was excel. amazing how much shyt you can do with the program
at work (accounting) they got me learning how to code macros. It's gonna be tough but when I'm good at it its a wrap for my career :mjcry:. My manager is a genius dope that shyt...the whole infrastructure he has created using MS Excel macros, sheets and MS SQL queries. shyt is incredible and streamlines our financial reporting infinitely.

humble forever

All Star
Daps
at work (accounting) they got me learning how to code macros. It's gonna be tough but when I'm good at it its a wrap for my career :mjcry:. My manager is a genius dope that shyt...the whole infrastructure he has created using MS Excel macros, sheets and MS SQL queries. shyt is incredible and streamlines our financial reporting infinitely.
wait, are you saying that you think you're going to code yourself into obsolescence? :dead:

maybe they'll just move you up since you've shown you're a winner with no fear :birdman:

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

when dealing with spreadsheets/columns i prefer using excel. and excel all my ebay and paypal reports. i hate dumbing down because most ppl dont excel documents i'd have to do them myself and its foreign to most people.

hell, most people can't even type right and it's really frustrating when working with people who ask how to type simple words when they could use autocorrect. most people are just idiots really and when they ask questions just give me a headache..

Last edited: