How to WIN SCHOOL: Mom Skools Son on Roasting B4 First Day

cam>

All Star
Daps
:mjlol:

I did this with my little sister (with all my younger siblings actually). She's so considerate and thoughtful - aka prey.

So I equipped her with a few multipurpose comebacks ready in the chamber. :russ:

She's not allowed to start trouble of course, but she knows she can and should retaliate to any form of bullying.

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
If she's doing this in a way to keep him from being bullied then cool. Didn't watch but if that's the case then filming it is corny. Hate how black folks steady filming parent teaching moments for social media. nikkas need strangers to make them feel validated as a parent :scust:

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
If she's doing this in a way to keep him from being bullied then cool. Didn't watch but if that's the case then filming it is corny. Hate how black folks steady filming parent teaching moments for social media. nikkas need strangers to make them feel validated as a parent :scust:
same way you need strangers on a message forum to validate your views and opinions? :troll:

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
same way you need strangers on a message forum to validate your views and opinions? :troll:

:mjpls:
I don't consider people on a message board as my peers.

:sas2:

So if I don't need validation on social media that has people I know personally I definitely don't need it on here. :mjpls:

You thought you had me though :ufdup: