How UMG, Drake, Gamma & Eldridge Industries are manipulating you and the entertainment industry

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
That shyt about Sexxy Red tells you when something doesn't feel organic it usually isn't.

The looks she was getting out the gate, the appearances, the Drake "friendship" and all the media coverage...this gutter bytch had a whole ass machine behind her.

That should outrage black folk...but it won't.
No different than a minstrel show when you think about

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The fukk is wrong with yall man?
NJxGE3S.png

Fred.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
ELI5 bruh. Appreciate the effort but you need to synthesize that.

Bluf….Bottom line up front

tay1

All Star
Daps
Making this nikka seem like a supreme overlord lmao
Not even. Ya'll just like to dismiss things with ease. It's not easy to see how Drake with his background has had the opportunity to form certain connections that most wont get. Dude got a $400 million dollar album deal.

kt773

All Star
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's
The Coli has been missing threads like these! Great Info! Music industry is all smoke & mirrors and fake as hell
I don’t know why this is a surprise, life is a game of smoke and mirrors, this. Is not exclusive to entertainment, I worked in politics for a short time in Chicago , I repeat wild shyt everywhere especially when dealing with money …..not gonna lie I still rather talk regular music shyt but it’s definitely good to know :yeshrug:

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
great information, but I didn't have to read that to know that the industry 1, fakes sale numbers, and 2 promotes artists by using music to sell artists. Back in the day, artists were used to sell music, now they use music to sell us artists. Someone said "why would they fake streaming numbers when they have to pay the artist anyway". Well, they have 360 deals and if they fake the streaming numbers, that chump change they are paying them from spotify and other streaming sites will most of the time lead to large tours(that they get a piece of it), movie deals, book deals, etc(that they get a piece of it too). It's an investment. They also get a piece of the streaming pay. They are basically paying themselves hahahah. That's why they are doing all they can to cut out independent artists from streaming because if you aren't signed to THEM, they can't make money.

I have said that they will never put the choice of music in the hands of the consumer ever again. WE MADE WUTANG!!. We were never forced to listen to Wutang. They blew up through college radio nationwide, rap city, and just having an overall great product. Wutang wasn't in our face 24/7 and even my mom knew who ODB was in 1995. WE MADE PUBLIC ENEMY. When the euro crakka jew tried to ban PE after Griff's comments, WE kept them relevant. These stars today are manufactured with no real fanbase. If the euro jew tell everyone to stop listening to them, it would stop instantly. Look at Da Baby. One month he was on top of the world, he offends gay people and then it's like he never existed.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
:manny: I’ll say the truth is somewhere in between.

There is some over exaggeration but at the same time it doesn’t sound that far fetched.

Drake is obviously plugged in with Lucian Grange & Larry Jackson. By extension of that you get someone like Todd Boehly.