How white people try to be slick with their shyt

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
They call it "dog whistle" racism because they think no one else can hear it :stopitslime:

So, I'm on a motorcycle forum. Good information but the kind of people I'd never socialize with otherwise because too much :mjpls: I know the deal, but I see this one poster has this as his signature.

And the white guy says, "I'll have a Coke then." :dahell:

Instantly recognize it has to be a racist jokes punchline. Google search turned up this from Boondock Saints. Basically a movie about 2nd generation Irish Americans sucking each others dikks.

Yakavetta: I'm having a shytty day. I'm depressed. Tell me a funny joke.

Rocco: Now? A joke? Uh... um, uh... A joke. Yeah, alright. Um... There's these, uh, three guys, uh... a-a-a-a spic, a-a-a-a white guy and a black guy.

Yakavetta: ******.

Rocco: Yeah, n-n- Yeah. And-and they walk along the beach, they see this pot, they rub it, genie comes out. Genie says, you know, "You wish for anything you want." So, he asks, uh-uh, Mexican what-what he wants, and he goes, uh, uh, "I want, uh, all my people in America to be happy and free and in Mexico." And so, genie - Poof! And, all the spics are in Mexico. And then he asks the black guy...

Vincenzo Lipazzi: ******.

Rocco: Yeah, that's what I said. Goes to the, uh- uh, ******, says, uh, "What do you want?" And he goes, um, uh, "I want all my African- my ****** brothers in America to be back in Africa and-and happy and everything." You know? So, genie goes poof! And, um, all the ******s in America are in Africa. And, uh, uh, uh, this is go- I'm not funny today. I-I know. I'm havin' a hard day. I-I-I- This joke sucks. It's-it's-it's a stupid joke.

Yakavetta: Continue the joke.

Rocco: So the genie says to the white guy, uh, um, "What's your one wish?" And the white guy goes, "You mean to tell me all the ******s and spics are out of America?" Genie goes, "Yeah." He says, "Well, um, I'll have a Coke, then."

:francis: I swear this shyt is draining. Can't go ask questions about tires without finding shyt like this. Older I get the more I understand my dad's attitude.

Eddie_1100

All Star
Daps
They call it "dog whistle" racism because they think no one else can hear it :stopitslime:

So, I'm on a motorcycle forum. Good information but the kind of people I'd never socialize with otherwise because too much :mjpls: I know the deal, but I see this one poster has this as his signature.

And the white guy says, "I'll have a Coke then." :dahell:

Instantly recognize it has to be a racist jokes punchline. Google search turned up this from Boondock Saints. Basically a movie about 2nd generation Irish Americans sucking each others dikks.

Yakavetta: I'm having a shytty day. I'm depressed. Tell me a funny joke.

Rocco: Now? A joke? Uh... um, uh... A joke. Yeah, alright. Um... There's these, uh, three guys, uh... a-a-a-a spic, a-a-a-a white guy and a black guy.

Yakavetta: ******.

Rocco: Yeah, n-n- Yeah. And-and they walk along the beach, they see this pot, they rub it, genie comes out. Genie says, you know, "You wish for anything you want." So, he asks, uh-uh, Mexican what-what he wants, and he goes, uh, uh, "I want, uh, all my people in America to be happy and free and in Mexico." And so, genie - Poof! And, all the spics are in Mexico. And then he asks the black guy...

Vincenzo Lipazzi: ******.

Rocco: Yeah, that's what I said. Goes to the, uh- uh, ******, says, uh, "What do you want?" And he goes, um, uh, "I want all my African- my ****** brothers in America to be back in Africa and-and happy and everything." You know? So, genie goes poof! And, um, all the ******s in America are in Africa. And, uh, uh, uh, this is go- I'm not funny today. I-I know. I'm havin' a hard day. I-I-I- This joke sucks. It's-it's-it's a stupid joke.

Yakavetta: Continue the joke.

Rocco: So the genie says to the white guy, uh, um, "What's your one wish?" And the white guy goes, "You mean to tell me all the ******s and spics are out of America?" Genie goes, "Yeah." He says, "Well, um, I'll have a Coke, then."

:francis: I swear this shyt is draining. Can't go ask questions about tires without finding shyt like this. Older I get the more I understand my dad's attitude.
Know exactly what you mean, dealt with that a lot on the r1-forum back around '04. Just a big good ole boys club.