How women react towards muscular men.. IRL.

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You were a black man in his peak 19-22 years old and it's called newbie gains.
When you lift for the first time at the peak of your youth, you see results that an older guy wouldn't touch in a year.

Newbie gains is a common gym term.

After those initial gains, the only way you'll grow and mantian real muscle is proper training with the correct technique, a healthy clean diet and regomen
regimented sleeping pattern. For at least a year.

Also a lot of Newbie Gainz guys dont realize how they lack symmetry and balance, some of their fast twitch muscles grow at a much greater pace than say their legs or chest, so you'll have a newbie gainz breh with some big arms and traps, but his posture sucks coz his back is weak/non existent, his legs aren't developed etc... That "athlete" ideal look takes a long ass time.

Unless you're juicing, which is a separate discussion I guess

Fair enough :yeshrug:. I have never juiced and never will. It was was nothing but up after my "newbie gains", but those first few weeks were a life changing transformation :wow:.

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
Fair enough :yeshrug:. I have never juiced and never will. It was was nothing but up after my "newbie gains", but those first few weeks were a life changing transformation :wow:.
I remember my newbie gainz too in 2010...2 months and I was already getting compliments :wow:

Went back to the gym in 2013, shyt. There was no muscle memory, no newbie gainz or nothing. It was torture and death for 6 months flat :mjcry:

If I knew what I know now, I would've never stopped training from my 2009/2010 newbie muscles.

It's easier to maintain muscles/physique than it is to build.

That's why getting out of shape and trying to get back in shape is one the hardest things you'll ever ever attempt to do.

If you look good, try and mantian that, when you feel lazy, go down to 1 meal a day on the days you're not in the gym.

shyts tough breh, I'm 30 now :flabbynsick:

Hoes think in 24:wow::ohlawd:

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I remember my newbie gainz too in 2010...2 months and I was already getting compliments :wow:

Went back to the gym in 2013, shyt. There was no muscle memory, no newbie gainz or nothing. It was torture and death for 6 months flat :mjcry:

If I knew what I know now, I would've never stopped training from my 2009/2010 newbie muscles.

It's easier to maintain muscles/physique than it is to build.

That's why getting out of shape and trying to get back in shape is one the hardest things you'll ever ever attempt to do.

If you look good, try and mantian that, when you feel lazy, go down to 1 meal a day on the days you're not in the gym.

shyts tough breh, I'm 30 now :flabbynsick:

Hoes think in 24:wow::ohlawd:

I never stopped lifting:banderas: :blessed:

Well I had a few breaks, but not before getting my muscle memory on lock after years of training :wow:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Believe it or not a lot of females aren’t baggable just cuz you have a nice physique. Many women I know, especially black women, actually see it as an insecurity when dudes are built cuz they feel they trying to hide something. The women most built guys attract are other women with insecurity issues, especially the overweight ones.

In my experience, nikkas who are built get that way cuz of a lack of game and think they physique is going to eliminate the leg work. Nah nikka, you still gonna get B’O when talking to a female if you want the goods.

my two cents.
Jesus Christ you're retarded

I get choosing signs from multiple women every day I step in the gym. Even girls with their boyfriends be breaking their neck.

They are all insecure? Or they just want some dikk and enjoy the view?

And if you think men just work out for women you are wrong. Women are just one of the benefits to working out. You look and feel better, clothes look better on you, you're more confident, etc.

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
Jesus Christ you're retarded

I get choosing signs from multiple women every day I step in the gym. Even girls with their boyfriends be breaking their neck.

They are all insecure? Or they just want some dikk and enjoy the view?

And if you think men just work out for women you are wrong. Women are just one of the benefits to working out. You look and feel better, clothes look better on you, you're more confident, etc.

Lmao you’re a microcosm of everything that’s wrong with thecoli :russ:

and the said part is the fools are going to actually listen to what you have to say :pachaha:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
I be tryna tell White dudes they got the cheat code:heh:....all they need to do is get in moderate shape, decent conversator, lil bit of swag if they want to step out there comfort zone and they can almost guarantee to eat.. Most the work is cut out for them...compared to brehs the game is way more complex hence why brehs are so well versed on average..shyttt you still have a brudda who checks all boxes and get assumptions put on him...

#FACTS the game is way more layered/complex than some dudes try to put out there.....esp if you not looking to settle and go for quality...
Low self esteem incel shyt

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Believe it or not a lot of females aren’t baggable just cuz you have a nice physique. Many women I know, especially black women, actually see it as an insecurity when dudes are built cuz they feel they trying to hide something. The women most built guys attract are other women with insecurity issues, especially the overweight ones.

In my experience, nikkas who are built get that way cuz of a lack of game and think they physique is going to eliminate the leg work. Nah nikka, you still gonna get B’O when talking to a female if you want the goods.

my two cents.

All women got insecurity issues tho:mjlol:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Lmao you’re a microcosm of everything that’s wrong with thecoli :russ:

and the said part is the fools are going to actually listen to what you have to say :pachaha:
You said women see men who are in the gym and have nice bodies as insecure.. for some weird reason.. they are compensating for something else. So if you have a nice body it's because you are compensating for another area you are lacking.

That thinking is actually insecure in itself. "They might look good, but there's something wrong about them". Making assumptions and dumb shyt like that.

If you've never had a nice body from the gym you can't speak on our experiences. We are speaking from real-world life experiences. Over 10 years of real world experience. You are going off of bullshyt you "heard" from women.

Women actually assume very attractive men are players, have lots of options etc. And for the most part that's true. :camby:

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
Bullshyt. Rom Willis and AMS said muscles help. Kevin Samuels is a weirdo metro sexual and possibly anti harlem.

If you look at Kevin's older videos compared to now, you can tell there's some muscle underneath the suit.
:dame:

Clearly he's been hitting the gym. Regardless of if you trying to get chicks or even getting a job, being in optimal shape helps.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
I'm feeling the after effects of NOT working out for a long time, feel like I'm dying.

I'm hitting the weights on my lunch break tonight.