How Would Jon Jones Do In Pro Wrestling?

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Since Jon Jones may get a four year ban, how do you think he would do on the Pro Wrestling circuit? If he would do Japan and the indy scene/GFW.

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He'd be a great heel because his real life persona is so arrogant and snobbish because he knows he can legit fukk up whoever is in front of him
He's 6'4 205 at fighting weight but walks around at 230 comfortable
Spinning backfist or a rear naked choke would look legit on anyone from him

Take away the roids and give him some credible opponents and he'd be Brock lesnar but cornier

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i dont think his charisma translates well to wrestling.

i also doubt he'd be into it like others who have made a transition are.

Apex

Banned
Daps
you need to have a passion for wrestling to succeed in it.

not every ufc fighter is cut out to be a pro wrestler. brock actually enjoys the business. u can see it in his eyes when he's in the ring too.

now jon jones may like wrestling. i don't know.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
He'd be a great heel because his real life persona is so arrogant and snobbish because he knows he can legit fukk up whoever is in front of him
He's 6'4 205 at fighting weight but walks around at 230 comfortable
Spinning backfist or a rear naked choke would look legit on anyone from him

Take away the roids and give him some credible opponents and he'd be Brock lesnar but cornier

I've said it before. Send him to New Japan and have him join Suzuki-Gun and terrorize the roster for a good year with Minoru on some Palpatine/Vader shyt :banderas::wow:

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
They'd have to worry about someone shooting on a guy in the ring just because or wrestling while high, then. Not sure if Jon would add too much aside from a one off.

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
Bones would make a good LIJ member:banderas:

tumblr_ojdelwzxno1s05wxzo1_400.gif

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
i dont think his charisma translates well to wrestling.

i also doubt he'd be into it like others who have made a transition are.

He already has a character. He's not super charismatic, but the general public know of Jon Jones and his history. He's more well known than any WWE wrestler, besides Brock. That's better than trying to build up Roman Reigns or Seth Rollins for the 10th time with no discernible change or development to their characters. I still don't know who Roman Reigns is besides some guy who wins and moves his arm up and down like a gun. We know who Jon Jones is. He's snobby, he's arrogant, he's a two faced liar and he'll do whatever it takes to win. All it takes is a package of his highlights from the news, from his college days, from the UFC and from the gym, and that's all you really need to build him up as a killer. Maybe have him kill Paul Heyman while he does his usual ramble on for 5 mins about nothing spiel for Brock. The UFC already built up Jon vs Brock for them. I think he'd do well in a short program or a money match, if they built him up correctly.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I say put the IWGP Heavyweight Championship on him or the IWGP United States Championship (since the are trying to branch over to the U.S.).

El Cocodrilo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He should just go all in on the coke and steroids and being a dikk and become a legend in japan, then do a couple years in wwe to really make that money.