How Would You really be If you had Super powers?

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Just thought about how would people really react to having an ability tht no other human on this planet could ever possibly have? We seen in it in Chronicle, which is a really accurate representation imo

MIschief inthe hands of a kid?

Mass terror if a school shooter had powers?

Banks and people being robbed if a thief/criminal got it?

Me personally as a child wouldve said being the typical, good two shoes super hero.

...but now, being realistic, id be on that Goku Wave :francis:, help you if i can, but most importantly focus on myself, will only pop up if the World is at stake, i wouldnt waste time saving some mofos lives thatll go straight to twitter to speak about it :yeshrug:

Daps
Depends on the super power. Superman or Hulk I’d probably isolate myself or leave the planet in fear of losing control.

If I had someone like Xavier’s powers. I’d use it for financial gain or to ruin the lives of people like our current president. It really all depends

Last edited:

Kairi Irving

Daps
Depends on the super power. Superman or Hulk I’d probably isolate myself or leave the planet in fear of losing control.

If I had someone like Xavier’s powers. I’d use it for financial gain to ruin the lives of people like our current president. It really all depends

Can be any that you so choose.

Me personally, it have to be on Gokus level. Cant be killed by bombs,shots,explosion..be able to teleport, fly and shoot Projectiles

Daps
Can be any that you so choose.

Me personally, it have to be on Gokus level. Cant be killed by bombs,shots,explosion..be able to teleport, fly and shoot Projectiles
Uhhhhhh Goku was literally shot through the chest and almost died by some low level henchman fighting freeza. A sniper could easily kill Goku if he didn’t see it coming.

They’ve shown time and time again in Z and Super that if Goku let’s his guard down and isn’t powered up he can absolutely be hurt.

Kairi Irving

Daps
Uhhhhhh Goku was literally shot through the chest and almost died by some low level henchman fighting freeza. A sniper could easily kill Goku if he didn’t see it coming.

They’ve shown time and time again in Z and Super that if Goku let’s his guard down and isn’t powered up he can absolutely be hurt.

And you assume id choose base form gokus abilities why?

Kairi Irving

Daps
Absolute power corrupts absolutely. Everybody thinks they are above the human condition. You bozos would be murdering, stealing and raping everything in sight lol.

Maybe you would :mjpls:

At that point why would even care for regular life materials? You can Fly, teleport, super strength etc. Id be dead broke and be happy with powers :heh: