How WWE should book the brand split-What Culture

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ::myman:

Sometimes I think Momentum, stro, and DaKing are 1 person using 3 accounts, cause I just don't see multiple people backing some of the mess that comes from them/him
We are the only people here who aren't braindead smarks. You should try it sometime, thinking for yourself.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
We are the only people here who aren't braindead smarks. You should try it sometime, thinking for yourself.

Since you haven't been in the 'Is 2016 The Best Year?' thread:

Smarks/casuals overlap pretty heavily today, that's why I :mjlol::mjlol: every time stro, Momentum, La Reyna, and other minions with that same train of thought continue to make lame Jim Cornette style posts. They run around here talking about "neckbeards", yet ironically they're dissing the exact people they they are themselves :mjlol::russ:

Now head to the Drake thread and spill tears fakkit :camby:

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
:russ::myman:

Sometimes I think Momentum, stro, and DaKing are 1 person using 3 accounts, cause I just don't see multiple people backing some of the mess that comes from them/him

What's the other dude name man... He used to be on here xendedu or some shyt I be thinking momentum and stro is that nikka... Can't remember his name

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Are you thinking of Xane Vic? :lolbron:
@Xane Vic :scust:. The WOAT race between him and @Messiah to get the pink badge was horrid. I'm not sure which one was tanking harder. Then as soon as he won it he got himself banned just weeks after messiah did for that "I hope Sasha banks runs into the kkk" line in the Sasha thread.