SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
:snoop::camby:
boy got some issues

name definitely did him no favors
I'm just joking but also pointing out the fact that he's got both country and Hood Haitian tendencies rolled into one
The minute I started reading this post I knew it was you lol.

Btw what city you in fellow Zoe?
Atlanta. Formerly Miami.

And I'm Haitian. I don't refer to myself as a Zoe. I could be wrong but i think that name came from the Zoe Pound gang from the late 90s. If so, I don't fukk with gang culture so I'll keep the "Haitian" name Dessalines gave us way back:yeshrug:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
"She carries herself like a man, therefore she needs to handle herself like one", seems to be the argument many are making more so than "because she likes women, she needs to fight men". That's not what I've seen in this thread. No one is saying female identified Lesbians need to start fighting men.

Yeah, that older lesbian who tried to play you when you were a kid was tripping. She seemed to be immature, but that doesnt necessarily reflect that of most stud Lesbians. Did your mom correct you responding to her because she wanted you to respect adults, or was it specifically because your mom still saw her as a woman? If it was the latter, your mom was in the wrong. I'll be damned if an older Lesbian tried to crack male/barbershop jokes(in a salon of all places) or "play rough" with me and I wasn't allowed to joke back or play rough in the same manner. She's a grown woman, and you're just a child, but she gets to still have the full advantage of you being seen as a "man" and her a woman. A a tender age you were already getting mixed messages. That explains your responses in this thread.

:pachaha:
I was pissed but I think it was just more what I said than anything

Whatever I said had an f-bomb in it but I forgot verbatim..

I was still pissed tho. It’s why idgaf now.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I'm just joking but also pointing out the fact that he's got both country and Hood Haitian tendencies rolled into one

Atlanta. Formerly Miami.

And I'm Haitian. I don't refer to myself as a Zoe. I could be wrong but i think that name came from the Zoe Pound gang from the late 90s. If so, I don't fukk with gang culture so I'll keep the "Haitian" name Dessalines gave us way back:yeshrug:
Yeah Zoes are a gang and still relevant down in South Florida from last I saw.