♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Howard Stern wants OJ Simpson kicked off Twitter
By Jackie Salo

July 18, 2019 | 4:43pm

ojsimpsonstern.jpg

Howard Stern and OJ SimpsonGetty Images
Howard Stern wants to see O.J. Simpson get the boot from Twitter — but “The Juice” isn’t on board.

The SiriusXM radio show host told listeners on Wednesday’s episode with Kim Goldman, whose brother was killed in the infamous 1994 case, that he felt Simpson’s presence on the social media platform isn’t appropriate.

Simpson was acquitted of the murder of Goldman’s brother Ron alongside ex-wife Nicole Brown Simpson.

“I really got triggered because of O.J.’s Twitter feed,” Stern said to Goldman. “When someone kills your brother and they’re on the golf course and they’re sitting out there in their golf cart, living the life that most people don’t get to live … it’s got to be maddening.”

“The Howard Stern Show” host added that Simpson should be kicked off Twitter “just to save you the grief of seeing him out there.”

But the former NFL star appeared to fire back at Stern

https://www.google.com/amp/s/pagesi...tern-wants-oj-simpson-kicked-off-twitter/amp/

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
OJ was acquitted, served his time for the other “offense”, what’s the issue?? I want all the police officers who took innocent black lives to serve time for their crimes against humanity, prosecuted to the full extent of the law and buried under the prison, but they still don’t get convicted and rehired.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I feel like Stern is being a hypocrite
Howard is such a fukkin fraud. He went from bashing the whole industry and being vexxed at Hollywood insiders to breaking bread with them, changing his whole format to gain acceptance and becoming one of “them”. I could have sworn, I remember a show where he was making fun of Nicole’s murder and the whole situation.