HS Student Admits To Planning School Shooting During Class. Guess Who....

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
:mindblown: at the brotha.

Also, I meant "PLANNING" school shooting. It wouldn't fit in the OG title.

AUSTIN, Texas — Three students at Taylor High School discussed plans for a school shooting in a classroom on Wednesday, and talked about what sort of weapons they had access to, according to a new affidavit.

Devant Davis-Brooks, Kadin Watson, and Emmanuel Pena Tejas, all 17 years old, were arrested and charged with terroristic threat, a Class B Misdemeanor.

The Taylor Police Department said several other students overheard the three senior students planning an active shooting at the school involving explosives and firearms.

According to the affidavit, Davis-Brooks was heard by other classmates saying "I would be a good school shooter but I don't have a gun."

The classmate told police the room got quiet after that, and he became afraid due to recent school shootings. That student told a teacher, and a Taylor Police detective and a school resource officer at the high school arrested the three students.

When police interviewed the teens, they admitted they were discussing planning a school shooting on the Taylor High School Campus, including how and what time they would begin the attack, and how it would be executed.

Watson also told investigators he had access to two rifles and a pistol in his home.

Superintendent Keith Brown says based on the charges, the three students will likely be expelled from Taylor High School and sent to alternative school.

602fad13-8fd0-4f12-bdc0-ccd66bd72b27-large16x9_3d3ae06cbb86414783f693a9a829ad9blarge16x9_teens1.jpg

Devant Davis-Brooks, Kadin Watson, and Emmanuel Pena Tejas, all 17 years old, are charged with terroristic threat, a Class B Misdemeanor. (Photos courtesy: Williamson County Sheriff's Office)

Affidavit: Taylor High School students admit to planning school shooting during class