Huawei vs Apple Watch

Dig

Catch Up
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Need a gift for someone and was thinking about a smart watch. They have an iPhone and a cpl fitbits already. Anyone with personal experience with either watch?

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Yup, apple watch owner (I have the series 2, currently). I love the watch. It has surprised me that I use it so much. It's very convenient to just raise your wrist and read a text, look at reminders, and fast forward tracks. Very good item. The series 1 is supposedly slow with the updated WatchOS, so I'd skip that. The series 2 is a little slow as well, but not so bad that I feel like I should get a series 3 though. I'll probably cop a series 4 next year though.

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have both (as a developer). The huawei is nice but it’s too fukking big. Apple Watch is a little lame because it’s a square face but it’s form factor and feature set / support is un matched.

The real question tho is why you not buying a series three lte watch, leaving home without the phone will change a life :ohlawd:

Daps
Reppin
yo quick question i have an android and in the market for a smart watch. what's the best one out. i know the apple watch will not work for me cause it does not cross over :(

• Dap
Reactions: Dig

Dig

Catch Up
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I have both (as a developer). The huawei is nice but it’s too fukking big. Apple Watch is a little lame because it’s a square face but it’s form factor and feature set / support is un matched.

The real question tho is why you not buying a series three lte watch, leaving home without the phone will change a life :ohlawd:
:ohhh:

Dig

Catch Up
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Yup, apple watch owner (I have the series 2, currently). I love the watch. It has surprised me that I use it so much. It's very convenient to just raise your wrist and read a text, look at reminders, and fast forward tracks. Very good item. The series 1 is supposedly slow with the updated WatchOS, so I'd skip that. The series 2 is a little slow as well, but not so bad that I feel like I should get a series 3 though. I'll probably cop a series 4 next year though.
Yeah I wasn't gonna get the oldest model. Probably go with a 2 or 3. They all look damn near the same tho. Did you get the space gray or the other model?

Dig

Catch Up
Daps
Reppin
Alabama

You wrk with mobile/watch software?

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Yeah I wasn't gonna get the oldest model. Probably go with a 2 or 3. They all look damn near the same tho. Did you get the space gray or the other model?
I got the space grey one, but wish I got the silver one. I bought a very nice black leather band, which would look much better with a silver or gold face. Also, don’t buy any straps from Apple. They’re super overpriced. I’m rockin a Chanel Black coffee leather strap and a Hermès Brown leather strap, when I’m wearing appropriate colored clothing. The Chanel cost $80 and the Hermès cost 90. That might seem like a lot, but the official Apple ones are $500 or something crazy like that

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Need a gift for someone and was thinking about a smart watch. They have an iPhone and a cpl fitbits already. Anyone with personal experience with either watch?
This is a serious question :skip:

Huawei is a bootleg maker, if you go to a place like cricket mobile they'll have Huawei phones. I had one back in the day as a burner phone :smugbiden:

Quality was so bad I had to get another burner phone :damn:

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
Apple watch is worth every penny imo if you have apple products.

I had a few variations of the fitbit, and i loved it.

At the time, intergration on the software side was lacking (thinking of the blaze in particular).

Each person will use an apple watch differently, but its a great fitness band on its own.

iMessage, app support, music support, etc makes the rest of it all worth it.

I leave my phone in my locker at the gym and handle my music and everything else straight from the watch.

:edit:

I havent used huawei’s watches yet in person. Android wear is very particular though.

• Dap
Reactions: Dig