Hulu's....Wu Tang: An American Saga Official Thread 9/8

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
U-God and Masta Killa were done wrong here worse than Ren and Yella were in thre NWA biopic.

They may pop up later. Remember that U-God was in and out of jail during Wu's inception and Masta Killa wasn't brought in until the very last minute.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
They may pop up later. Remember that U-God was in and out of jail during Wu's inception and Masta Killa wasn't brought in until the very last minute.

Im curious what they are gonna tell
I read a few weeks back they cast an actor to play Pharoah Monch in the show too. Im trying to remember how close Wu and Organized Konfusion were back in the day. Couple of more rappers from that era have had actors cast to play them as well in the show.

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Im curious what they are gonna tell
I read a few weeks back they cast an actor to play Pharoah Monch in the show too. Im trying to remember how close Wu and Organized Konfusion were back in the day. Couple of more rappers from that era have had actors cast to play them as well in the show.

Well this is a series so there will be multiple episodes and the Wu have a very expansive story. Who knows what they put in there, who they put in there and when they put them in there. Should be interesting. I'll definitely be watching.

Last edited:

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Raekwon and Ghost dont look nothing like Raekwon and Ghost, that too
:pachaha:

But the rest looks very cool

They got some slim nikka playing Rae :mjlol:

Rae always been a chubby dude. Part of the reason they call him the Chef. There was a character in them old kung fu flicks named the Chef and he was a chubby guy like Rae.