Hundreds of rats spotted in New York

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
In the South after it rains it's roaches and waterbugs and big ass mosquito hawks the size of ur hand.

Pick ur poison.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
east van is dope...lotta people have moved in the area over the years. lotta good bars, restaurants etc.

i live in Kits, its beautiful af and i live 2 mins from the beach but full of lame people, lame bars etc.

trade off i suppose
i've met some interesting people so far you right :smh: one came up to me and I had no idea who the hell he was

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I noticed that rats tend to stay by areas with alot of restaurants whereas mice are more in apartment buildings. But when I lived on the Les i had rats in my apartment every fukking night that I gave up trying to get rid of them.

Go outside ciprianis on wall street and you'll see a ton if rats going through the garabge.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just the thread i needed to read before having my lunch. Im famished now :francis:

Ezus Jezus

Ezus Shuttlesworth
Daps
Reppin
ONE in boy DC
people always talk about NYC rats but most major cities of the world have stray dogs roaming streets

rats dont beg for food and try to sleep under my awning :manny:
Breh. So right. I was in Greece and there are stray dogs everywhere. I hadn’t seen a stray dog in years at that point.