Singles Hunxho × 2Chainz × Gloss Up - "Come Over" / "Come Here"

straightcash

All Star
Daps

Hunxho is the guy with the biggest buzz in Atlanta right now. It's mostly ladies fw his shyt.
I think he has potential to be better if he fine-tunes his delivery and his processed vocals.

straightcash

All Star
Daps
W2QMST1.gif

straightcash

All Star
Daps
This shyt sounds so 2017…hella generic. I liked a good half of gloss up’s mixtape from last year but this is :yawn:
She can spit and I'm not really a fan of female rap in general. I've only checked out a few tracks of hers but I liked this song's sound way better.

Last edited:

MrRDU

Superstar
Daps
Is this dude's name pronounced "huncho" as in Quavo Huncho? If so, has anyone called him out for the blatant biting?

straightcash

All Star
Daps
Is this dude's name pronounced "huncho" as in Quavo Huncho? If so, has anyone called him out for the blatant biting?
There's been a bunch of rappers with the name or nickname of Huncho. Nothing new. They got Huncho rappers in other countries too. M Huncho is one that's big in the UK.

Sidenote: This dropped earlier today with Buba100x

MrRDU

Superstar
Daps
There's been a bunch of rappers with the name or nickname of Huncho. Nothing new. They got Huncho rappers in other countries too. M Huncho is one that's big in the UK.

Please name one US rapper that comes to mind named Huncho? I bet there's nothing indicating his name was Huncho anything prior to Quavo.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

You on his street team, dude is buns but I see why it’s mostly women on him

straightcash

All Star
Daps
Please name one US rapper that comes to mind named Huncho? I bet there's nothing indicating his name was Huncho anything prior to Quavo.
:dead:Are you serious? Migos itself is a common Spanish slang.
"Huncho" is a Spanish term. It's been popular in the streets along with "Jefe" for years and decades.

I don't know what rapper did it first but the name is out there and people are using it. Quavo can take it to court and will be laughed at. There's going to be more popping up too. Do you know how many Osama rappers there are now, or Jay and Baby?

straightcash

All Star
Daps
There are rappers and singers from different cities and regions around the US and globally using literally the same stage-name. It can get annoying sometimes to find their material. So "biting" isn't even a real concern when it comes to this topic.

Hunxho's name at least has enough "keyword optimization" and "search engine optimization" which is the most important thing nowadays if you're trying to get poppin.