Hypothetical: The impact if Cena appeared on AEW Programming

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
My TSC brehs I have a question for you all. What would a Cena appearance mean, and I am just saying Cena appearing without having to Wrestle, mean for... WWE, AEW, and Wrestling in General. Normally I wouldn't think this would happen, but with WWE in it's condition, and the Khans having money to burn, who knows?

I was thinking Rock as well, but I'd think he wouldn't appear on AEW television at all.

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
Hey, you people, you know who I am, but you don't know why I'm here. Where is Billionaire Khan? Where is the Jungle Boy? That punk can't even get in the building. Me, I go wherever I want, whenever I want, because you can't see me.

1in3R8.gif

TL15

Veteran
Daps
He’s the exact age Hogan was when he turned :jbhmm:

But it would essentially be Hogan in NWO minus the cache of it being original. If Punk joined up with Moxley and they formed an outsiders type group he would be the perfect Hogan...

but that’s just remixing history and I doubt any of those three are interested in that :yeshrug:

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
The only Cena match I would accept in AEW would be versus Omega and look like Hiromu v. KUSHIDA when he dusted him in under three minutes. Cena would have KUSHIDA's role.

Cena would then bow to the indie gods, admit he wished he was in PWG, and retire on the spot.