I apologize to the ladies of the coli for some of the angry in my post the last few years

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
not saying that any of u were ever affected by it this or even care, but if anybody was, i apologize. me and another poster (i wont mention his name unless he grant me permission, im not sure if he want to be discussed without consent) was chopping it up 101 on tiny chat last night and told me that my post come off very angry, bitter and hateful towards women, and basically dangerous , Elliot rogers like

I'm the type of guy that just post whatever on my mind and move on, but getting a outside perceptive was eye opening, never knew that it was that intense...I never knew I came across as a mad man. so all the negs from females telling me that im insane makes sense to an extent. Its unfair to lump all women into 1 category because I've had bad experiences with local women. that's stupid.

And I know y'all come on here for entertainment, not to listen to some psycho spew hate. I apologize to black women especially, ive said some really nasty mean things about black women, and i have many great black females in my family. I love them and would protect them all. Believe it or not I don't really hate women as much as it seems, I don't advocate putting hands on women unless its self defense of course .

For now on I'm done with gender war and just want to go back to my OG posting style, which was about history, current news and economics. I wasnt going on stupid rants and shyt. somewhere along the way i got caught up in the fukkery of the coli and the anger that i have deep inside came out, but im really not a bad guy tho...even tho ive said some horrible stuff over the last year.

BTW this isnt a simp thread, Im not saying that im going to ever let women run over me, im just saying that the irrational hate is uncalled for

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
I apologize to the ladies of the coli for some of the angry in my post the last few years

Apologize to deez hos for some of your "angry", brehs

full

Tetsuo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:deadmanny: This thread is gonna filled with dudes comin' in here to roast your ass than whatever coli women you've slighted accepting your apology.

Luna

All Star
Daps
I can't identify the majority of posters here, so if you've said anything of that sort, I don't associate it with your name. But I'm glad you're not limiting yourself to one perspective.
:hug:

• Dap
Reactions: DrX

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
U just love and crave attention. You'll say practically anything to get it. Didn't you "retire" from the coli, and then unretire within hours? fukkin bum