I argued with a coli breh IRL today

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
I was running a few errands today and decided to get some lunch at Wendy's, I wasn't in a rush so I said fukk it and decided to eat inside :manny:

Get my food and go to the dining area, there's a bunch of people giving out info on cheap healthcare and then there's this fat guy with starter dreads listening to some youtube shyt loud as fukk, I pay them no mind.

Anyway I'm eating and suddenly fatty pipes up, "See that!? That lady drives a Benz and she's signing up for medicare! That's the problem with Black people, Eboni K. Williams is promoting that bullshyt :scust:"

He was telling that to the two brehettes inside giving out flyers, they shrug him off but buddy keeps going on and on and eventually he turns to me

Mind you, I like talking to strangers, but he was yammering on and on about, "Black ppl can't do this, Black ppl don't do that, Black women need to marry in college and they're not doing that..."

Three times, he mentioned shooting different women down when they talked about going to college or changing careers, and kept babbling about that bus driver bullshyt

I also noticed he never mentioned friends, just, "I told this person" :skip:

I just told him he needs to worry about shyt he could actually change and asked if he was married

Fatty: "Naw...I'm too busy for that, I got plans right now"

Finished my food, got up, dapped, undapped him, and left:gucci:

Have y'all ever ran into someone you're sure posts here?

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I was running a few errands today and decided to get some lunch at Wendy's, I wasn't in a rush so I said fukk it and decided to eat inside :manny:

Get my food and go to the dining area, there's a bunch of people giving out info on cheap healthcare and then there's this fat guy with starter dreads listening to some youtube shyt loud as fukk, I pay them no mind.

Anyway I'm eating and suddenly fatty pipes up, "See that!? That lady drives a Benz and she's signing up for medicare! That's the problem with Black people, Eboni K. Williams is promoting that bullshyt :scust:"

He was telling that to the two brehettes inside giving out flyers, they shrug him off but buddy keeps going on and on and eventually he turns to me

Mind you, I like talking to strangers, but he was yammering on and on about, "Black ppl can't do this, Black ppl don't do that, Black women need to marry in college and they're not doing that..."

Three times, he mentioned shooting different women down when they talked about going to college or changing careers, and kept babbling about that bus driver bullshyt

I also noticed he never mentioned friends, just, "I told this person" :skip:

I just told him he needs to worry about shyt he could actually change and asked if he was married

Fatty: "Naw...I'm too busy for that, I got plans right now"

Finished my food, got up, dapped, undapped him, and left
:gucci:

Have y'all ever ran into someone you're sure posts here?
:mjlol:

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps
Pathetic :hhh:

More concerned about what a woman he doesn't know is doing with her vagina instead of improving himself. Tighten tf up, brehs

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City

Fill Collins

Daps
Where was this energy for the Coli breh you were arguing with?

bytch nikka got punked by a TSC nikka and ran to broadcast his L to TheColi :umad:
We kept it cordial, it would've been a debate if I cared about the topic, it just hit me after the fact :manny:

A camel could walk through the eye of a needle before an adult wrestling fan could come up to me :ufdup:

Apprentice

everybody in the world needa lul tim
Daps
Reppin
DMV
We kept it cordial, it would've been a debate if I cared about the topic, it just hit me after the fact :manny:

A camel could walk through the eye of a needle before an adult wrestling fan could come up to me :ufdup:
Naw u ain’t want that dusty dread head to do u in front of everyone 😭

Breh was gon start hittin u wit them republican talkin points u ain’t even kno how to act

Fill Collins

Daps
Naw u ain’t want that dusty dread head to do u in front of everyone 😭

Breh was gon start hittin u wit them republican talkin points u ain’t even kno how to act
He was actually saying how much he hated cacs and the 1% but had to bury it in bullshyt :wow:

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City

i ain’t even mad breh. I already know it was @Still Benefited you were talking to. I wouldn’t have entertained that rapist ass nikka either. :manny: