I been messing around with a married chick for the past three weeks

onthereal

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I haven't fukked her yet. I haven't pressed the issue cause a) I do not want drama b) it's been along time since I've creeped on the low and I kinda like it. She ain't my bytch so :manny:

After the first time I came over she told her husband (who doesn't live here) that she kissed someone and that was it. She said she felt guilty so she had to tell him. And I was just like :dame:. He aint know it was me. I thought well that's that on to the next. But she text me all the time always wanting me to come over. Takes a shower before I get there and doesn't wear any panties either. Talmbout "it's just more comfortable". Hoes, esp married ones, really think they can get away with anything.

#GMB

goatnole

BamaBoy!
Daps
Reppin
FSU
I haven't fukked her yet. I haven't pressed the issue cause a) I do not want drama b) it's been along time since I've creeped on the low and I kinda like it. She ain't my bytch so :manny:

After the first time I came over she told her husband (who doesn't live here) that she kissed someone and that was it. She said she felt guilty so she had to tell him. And I was just like :dame:. He aint know it was me. I thought well that's that on to the next. But she text me all the time always wanting me to come over. Takes a shower before I get there and doesn't wear any panties either. Talmbout "it's just more comfortable". Hoes, esp married ones, really think they can get away with anything.

#GMB
Man up or let it go.