Daps
tumblr_inline_nebv2jIHYM1sxnm9g.gif

I know i know
Cena has had soooooooooo many chances to turn
I know i know
Cena has essentially been a heel to people for yesrs
I know i know
The wwe doesnt have a guy to replace him yet
But...bare with me...i think the time ks really coming...i feel like within the next year cena will be a heel and ride out a bit of time as a fully turned bad guy

I wish i could give a date but i believe it wholeheartedly given the fact the rise of so many new talents and new fsces. I think with triple h getting more snd more influence and control that the wwe is gonna hit a new era thats beyond the pg era and the reality era.

I believe cena ends up on the heel side anchoring the things and j believe he does so when he wins the wwe title again...we know hes getting atleast one more world title reign but cena has never been world champion and a heel st the same time. No character besides maybe bruno has held the world title as many tkmes as cena and stayed one alignment forever

----
I can see him missing being the world championship and being kept away by the likes of brock seth roman dean owens etc.

Eventually ending up like 02 triple h or shswn michaeks when he was desperate to have a rematch with undertaker at mania and going to drastic measures to get what he wants. I dont know how they do it yet but i know im not the only one thst believes he isnt staying face forever

Last edited:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Somebody on here already made a good point that the reaction to heel Cena would be 50/50 like it is now so why even turn em at this point

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
Somebody on here already made a good point that the reaction to heel Cena would be 50/50 like it is now so why even turn em at this point
Nah bteh its all about who do they turn him against

I whole heartily believed he was gonna end up heel if bryan didnt fall off and become as frail as he did. Bryan was arguably up there with cm punk as guys who could have took the torch but unlike bryan punk is always better as a heel so it wasnt in the cards for him to be the face of the wwe. Orton seems content being 1b in the wwe, batista is starring in movies, and everyone else on the current roster is either too old or not ready yet. Maybe seth turns face...maybe brock does...brock has limited dates and seth fits in with dean and roman who are good but idk if they are top face good. But i do believe in they potential to be next generational draws and cens could be more beneficial to those guys as a heel then the fsce let me shake your hand guy hes been

Also i think people underestimate how big of a reaction a heel cena would get if done properly. Itd be a moment in wwe history uo there with the ending of the streak as wtf did i just see happen moment followed by slow realization that the unthinkable has finally happened

Potential Spam

I’ll call later.
Daps

Have Cena go over tonight and give KO a drawn out beating after the match on some "You ain't ever taking this away" shyt and it is no longer balanced. From there he plays up on the arrogance and decisively beats opponents till Summerslam (throw in cocky pins like a foot on chest or yawning as he lays his head on the dude for the cover while facing the camera for added heel effect) or cheats. Bk is gonna boo him anyway, but the kids might do so too after a month of those tactics. Have Cesaro beat him and restart that push.

KO and Cena feud is hot enough on its own and don't need a belt, but eventually have KO and Cesaro feud for it.

Messiah

King of Hardcore
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Yes OP, this topic comes up every year by some delusional fans on a forum... It's not happening, it's wishful thinking.