I bought the wrong handheld.

Daps
So two years ago I bought a Playstation Vita. It was Black Friday and they were just giving them away. Got the game, a memory card, Assassin's Creed and Playstation All-Stars. I was sold, console graphics on the go. Eventually got Persona 4 Golden (great game) got Playstation Plus which came with free games such as Uncharted, Street Fighter vs Tekken, Velocity 2X, Rayman Origins, Gravity Rush among others. Then copped remakes like Final Fantasy X-HD.

But two years later, I'm ready to get rid of this thing. Sony just isn't pushing the envelope with this system. First they were releasing games that were the little brother version of the console. (ie Killzone, and Killzone Lite.)

Then afterwards they started the HD Remasted Push. (ie Jak and Daxter HD)

The one spot they shine bright with are the indies. But most of them are also available on the actual console that I also own. Now I'm sure what they are trying to do.

I guess I had more faith in this system then Sony even had. When you see headlines like future of Vita remains unclear. Then they didn't show off anything at E3. It's like why is this thing sitting here collecting dust. Not to mention they want to charge me an arm and leg for those damn memory cards.

Then I look at the Nintendo 3DS. and I see

Zelda: A Link Between Worlds and Pokemon X & Y. And like 15 other hits.

That's when I realized, I bought the wrong handheld. :sadcam:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ehh:

was considering buying a vita....

will do a little more research....

its hard to compete against nintendo with handhelds....it seems like they never stop releasing games.....:yeshrug:

Daps
:ehh:

was considering buying a vita....

will do a little more research....

its hard to compete against nintendo with handhelds....it seems like they never stop releasing games.....:yeshrug:

I suggest you do, I'm not going to talk you out of buying it. But definitely think about what you want in a handheld. If you don't have a PS3 or PS4 it would probably be a great idea. But I have those. So when a game comes out, I just get the console version.

Right now, I'm just looking for something that fun and easy to pick up. My commute to work is long and now I'm at the point where I need something to do to pass the time. I see Khol's will have a Nintendo 3DS on sale for $150 on Black Friday with a game. I think I'm going to cop.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
someones having a sale on a 3ds xl with mario and luigi bundled (dlc included) for like 150.

them shyts is cheap enough and have different enough functionality you could justify owning both IMO.

-DMP-

My Girl is Bow Legged

JUST DO IT LIKE
Daps
Would be worth owning if there was a homebrew scene

Used to have a PSP with nes, genesis, snes, mame, psx games and any PSP iso I ever felt like fukkin with at the time :blessed:

Then it bricked :mjcry:

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
part if it is because I feel sony will put out a handheld, have a bunch of decent games, but not fully support it.....where as for nintendo, its the big cash cow, so they have no choice but to support it to its fullest and sign all the game developers etc....the thing is, dont fukk with nintendo on the hand held market.....

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Vita is ass and always will be ass. Which is a shame because the psp was hands down the best non nintendo handheld.

But any true gamer knows Nitnendo will ALWAYS BE THE GOAT of handhelds!

My 3ds been feeding me since i copped it.

Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion 2
Smash Bros
Pokemon
Kingdom Hearts 3D
Paper Mario
Fire Emblem