I Can See the Fear in Your Eyes Golden State Fans

Daps
Reppin
NULL
JR Smith getting healthy, now the possibility of Kyle Korver has you pissing in your pants. :lolbron: After you experienced the 3-1 comeback, you kept saying, "If only there was another game." First came The Block, then came The Shot, then came The Stop. That's our Big Three.

Y'all added Kevin Durant thinking shyt was going to change. :francis:

Christmas day came, and Lebron's bytch talking about he tripped himself post game interviews. :mjlol:

When was the last time the Warriors beat the Swagaliers? I don't even remember. :wow:

Maybe JaVale Scrubee can have an impact if you get to the Finals. :troll:

Maybe God can save you, but we're just going to keep stomping on your light bright asses like all the kids did to your players at school for their lunch money.

Stephen Curry still the only nikka you can put on The Simpsons and not have to animate him. :mjcry:

1ZELO2m.gif

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Ain't no fear bih...
It's frustration, especially after watching a game like this tonight..
I already knew(unfortunately) when KD signed that his mental toughness was in question(the same with Steph and Klay)...
It's like they freeze up like a deer in headlights or like 4th quarter Lebytch..
If they don't correct this, not to mention the careless passes, turnovers and non aggression to the cup in the second half of the season, the playoffs are going to be tough...
Can't skate by The Rockets/Spurs doing the garbage ass shyt they are doing now..
Nobody is scared of Korver but it does give the Cavs(at least on paper) spacing and options on the wings..
As much as I hate to say it, if they gel(and if we make it back to the finals) it will definitely go 7...
Cleveland has the better bench..
I don't know who the fukk we can pick up but this current bench can't even cut onions...
Glad I was wrong :russ::lolbron::mjlol::mjgrin::wow:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
JR Smith getting healthy, now the possibility of Kyle Korver has you pissing in your pants. :lolbron: After you experienced the 3-1 comeback, you kept saying, "If only there was another game." First came The Block, then came The Shot, then came The Stop. That's our Big Three.

Y'all added Kevin Durant thinking shyt was going to change. :francis:

Christmas day came, and Lebron's bytch talking about he tripped himself post game interviews. :mjlol:

When was the last time the Warriors beat the Swagaliers? I don't even remember. :wow:

Maybe JaVale Scrubee can have an impact if you get to the Finals. :troll:

Maybe God can save you, but we're just going to keep stomping on your light bright asses like all the kids did to your players at school for their lunch money.

Stephen Curry still the only nikka you can put on The Simpsons and not have to animate him. :mjcry: