I could watch LIONS give WARTHOGS that WORK all DAY!!!

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Something wrong with me :mjgrin:

Thoseuthafukkas will steal a burrow or hole that was dug out by an aardvark or whatever...go inside the hole ass first....sleep...then suddenly a lion will sniff then dig em out..

Most of the time the warthog just stays I. The hole until the Lion reaches them then they'll try to make a break for it but always get caught.

They immediately start squealing:mjlol: but the Lion will bite down on they throat for

1. To shut them up so they won't alert other predators that's could steal they meal

2. To suffocate them to death.

While the one Lion is working on the throat the other Lion will be going to work on the underbelly or the booty .

I hate hogs so these videos are entertaining for me.

What a sad existence to be a prey animal.

:wow:

trap101

All Star
Daps

Thoseuthafukkas will steal a burrow or hole that was dug out by an aardvark or whatever...go inside the hole ass first....sleep...then suddenly a lion will sniff then dig em out..

Most of the time the warthog just stays I. The hole until the Lion reaches them then they'll try to make a break for it but always get caught.

They immediately start squealing:mjlol: but the Lion will bite down on they throat for

1. To shut them up so they won't alert other predators that's could steal they meal

2. To suffocate them to death.

While the one Lion is working on the throat the other Lion will be going to work on the underbelly or the booty .

I hate hogs so these videos are entertaining for me.

What a sad existence to be a prey animal.

Made that male warthog squeal like a lil bytch.... :scusthov:

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
Made that male warthog squeal like a lil bytch.... :scusthov:
They were on their Adebisi shyt for real.

scream-adebisi.gif

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I bet you that Warthog tastes 10000x better than American pig because of its clean environment.
Warthog are real b*stards can and WILL charge at you if you get caught lacking..

And you need some REAL firepower as certain bullets won't even pierce about an inch into their cranium.

They're an invasive species so they fukk up land..I went hunting with my country brehs down south and them bytches are loud af ...aggressive too. The creh shot it with a crossbow...the batstardy squealed..charged a tree then tried.towards us when another creh shot it twice..it was about 20yards away maybe?

trap101

All Star
Daps
Warthog are real b*stards can and WILL charge at you if you get caught lacking..

And you need some REAL firepower as certain bullets won't even pierce about an inch into their cranium.

They're an invasive species so they fukk up land..I went hunting with my country brehs down south and them bytches are loud af ...aggressive too. The creh shot it with a crossbow...the batstardy squealed..charged a tree then tried.towards us when another creh shot it twice..it was about 20yards away maybe?

Oh so you got some real experience with them. That's why you don't like'em... :russ:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel you OP.

I watched a video of a Tiger murking a warthog years back and it was screaming like a mf. I was disturbed because watching that shyt made me feel oddly satisfied..... In my balls

Like no lie my nuts tingled. I didnt get hard or nothing. :whoa: idk i felt kinda like i was hunting that dirty mf myself. I kinda want pork chops rn

Anyway mods, delete this thread before nikkas wake up. Gnight

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes

:damn:one lioness bit that nikka balls off while the other lioness had him down for the pin fall

why don’t the lionesses charge that cac on top of the jeep though? he’s out in the open and only about 30 yards away, they ignoring him like he ain’t even there

Last edited:

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:damn:one lioness bit that nikka balls off while the other lioness had him down for the pin fall

why don’t the lionesses charge that cac on top of the jeep though? he’s out in the open and only about 30 yards away, they ignoring him like he ain’t even there

Oh, does that mean you didnt notice the nose rings?:mjpls:

Nose-Ring-and-Head-Stud-Khajiit-Male.jpg

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
isnt all that bright light fukking things up for the animals though? Humans really dont give a fukk while pretending to be "conserving" the species.