I didn't know that I needed Mexican R&B music

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why the constant hate in this thread? Cause it's Mexican or cause it's isn't good in y'all's opinion? Should I showed Black artists instead? I just like music. Regardless of the source. I like a little kpop.
:usure: did you forget where you are posting? It's not like it once was here.

I just watched the first video and it was straight. It had a nice chill vibe that I rock with.

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
The music is either good or it’s not. All that other racial tug of war shyt is noise. That said, I like the vibe, Cali r&b sound, same vein as Steve lacy, Chocker, BlackParty, etc

Listened to the marias?

I fw all the artists you mentioned

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
Support gentrified R&B with a lil "spice" brehs.

Behind the scenes they saying, "sin gente negra, papi"

Its really some bullshyt labels will spend million pushing this shyt but let a breh/ brehette play multiple instruments,
write thought provoking lyrics with a groovy tempo and beautful melodies,

and they'll be like, "its not marketable.":martin::mjpls:

I agree with you but look at it from a business perspective, how many black people are there compared to mexicans/hispanics and whites? I mean just in Cali alone theres alot.

Anton

All Star
Daps
much better den that bad bunny or rauw alejandro shyt

Amo Husserl

All Star
Daps
Why the constant hate in this thread? Cause it's Mexican or cause it's isn't good in y'all's opinion? Should I showed Black artists instead? I just like music. Regardless of the source. I like a little kpop.
Agency is at stake.
They have their own music for their own culture and refuse to push it. Black, specifically ADOS, music has proven itself globally popular yet contempt for the very originators persists and these originators cannot utilize their culture to their fullest potential for systemic and systematic historical reasons. I blame c00ns and the state department.
Louis_Armstrong_Poster_Beirut_1959.jpg

I really wish y'all would read about these things before asking basic questions.
Support gentrified R&B with a lil "spice" brehs.

Behind the scenes they saying, "sin gente negra, papi"

Its really some bullshyt labels will spend million pushing this shyt but let a breh/ brehette play multiple instruments,
write thought provoking lyrics with a groovy tempo and beautful melodies,

and they'll be like, "its not marketable.":martin::mjpls:
P.S. that trash in OP is soulless imitation.

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
:usure: did you forget where you are posting? It's not like it once was here.

I just watched the first video and it was straight. It had a nice chill vibe that I rock with.
I forgot this became the most miserable website on the Internet. An Asian rapper was stickied once a couple years before without a lot of pushback.

Nice that you liked it!

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
The music is either good or it’s not. All that other racial tug of war shyt is noise. That said, I like the vibe, Cali r&b sound, same vein as Steve lacy, Chocker, BlackParty, etc

Listened to the marias?

Love the Marias!