I don't even run game...I just give out my card...

OC's finest

All Star
Daps
ya'll must deal with hood chicks.

this dont work great on regular broads.

how u gon try to wow a girl giving out cards, and they see u get back to ur mazda miata. :sadbron:

Daps
Reppin
London
tumblr_m9cub5UBAL1qd1ubro1_500.gif

tumblr_m813f1YCWI1qcz39go9_250.gif

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
ya'll must deal with hood chicks.

this dont work great on regular broads.

how u gon try to wow a girl giving out cards, and they see u get back to ur mazda miata. :sadbron:

I think some chicks be impressed by the style,originality and presentation of it...They be thinking he creative let me call this number and see whats up...

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
I think some chicks be impressed by the style,originality and presentation of it...They be thinking he creative let me call this number and see whats up...

That's exactly what it is. I even did it at a supermarket about a 3 weeks ago. This manager was in the customer service doing some money transfer shyt...I just rolled up on her like "I know you got a line of people, when you get a chance, this is my information"

I did it so fast....

She looked at the card like :dwillhuh: ...then realized she was getting hit on...then she looked up like :youngsabo:

The first thing she said to me when she called was "what do you do"...then "what made you give me your card?"

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza

Dawg, you at least gotta get a company logo or some shyt. Ain't no woman with shyt goin' gonna look at this and be impressed. :pachaha:

I used to get my cards University issued for the free-ski starting during junior year up until graduation, before I was payin' for them.

Now I have some for my personal business. :steviej: It's a good talking point if you have something legit on there. Girls be thinkin' I'm about shyt. :word:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Dawg, you at least gotta get a company logo or some shyt. Ain't no woman with shyt goin' gonna look at this and be impressed. :pachaha:

I used to get my cards University issued for the free-ski starting during junior year up until graduation, before I was payin' for them.

Now I have some for my personal business. :steviej: It's a good talking point if you have something legit on there. Girls be thinkin' I'm about shyt. :word:

Thats not my official card...I just went to vistaprint just now and made a mock up

My official card is all black with just my name, cell and the word consultant in all white...with an illuminati symbol in the top left corner...

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
That's exactly what it is. I even did it at a supermarket about a 3 weeks ago. This manager was in the customer service doing some money transfer shyt...I just rolled up on her like "I know you got a line of people, when you get a chance, this is my information"

I did it so fast....

She looked at the card like :dwillhuh: ...then realized she was getting hit on...then she looked up like :youngsabo:

The first thing she said to me when she called was "what do you do"...then "what made you give me your card?"

Indeed its low key quite genius...if your a bad with small talk convos this can even work in ur favor because its a convo starter in itself....Best part is you cant lose its a high volume operation..just pass out the cards and keep it moving and wait by ur phone later...No guilt,no rejection..cant lose...