I don’t ever wanna hear about Westbrook again:YUNG SABO BLOW 15pt lead

AlphaOne

OFT XI E Squad
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey / XO
not even after Dame say he and him can be friends
Not even if he triple doubles for a season again
People are dikk riders Dame been killing it for years and all these boys do is talk Westbrook and his wack ass triple doubles for years.

I saw the light when KD couldn’t do shyt with him.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
People are dikk riders Dame been killing it for years and all these boys do is talk Westbrook and his wack ass triple doubles for years.

I saw the light when KD couldn’t do shyt with him.

I been saying this since KDs last game with okc. It was obvious he was the problem
KD failed because of KD. No corny history rewriting will take place.

Jermio

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Westbrook the greatest motor of all time, and one of the dumbest stars ever. KD one of the most skilled scorers of all time, but beta. Bad combo.

But I agree. If this was John Wall, the pro-Lillard talk would be more vicious, and Wall would never get clowned like this.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
i been saying he'll shoot you out of more games than he'll win for you but he plays hard nobody can deny that. But all them blown layups tonight is something even the worst of players won't do that often.
What does "playing hard' even mean? Dude cherry picks for rebounds, dominates the ball so of course he'll get assists, and just looks mean. Why doesn't he play hard on defense?

kuts

All Star
Daps
Westbrook the greatest motor of all time, and one of the dumbest stars ever. KD one of the most skilled scorers of all time, but beta. Bad combo.

But I agree. If this was John Wall, the pro-Lillard talk would be more vicious, and Wall would never get clowned like this.

LMAO this is a pretty apt description.

But yeah, Westbrook’s career is done after this. There’s no point in watching this man play anymore.