I DON'T Feel Bad For Brehs Who "Busted Raw" In A Girl/Got Her Pregnant (Cry About Child Support)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I no longer feel bad for brehs who do this. Because why do it in the first place without a condom :dahell: Before you say I'm bitter, I'm at a happy point in my life :cockyrubio:I work and mingle with others. Anyway, my father had a temp at his job that worked for 8 hours and the guy took 13 bucks home :snoop: Why? Because child support. We as adults know right from wrong. Listen, I don't wish any brotha to get hemmed up, but enough is enough. Only one I feel bad for is the baby. Because that child will have it hard. If you need to bust bust elsewhere :dame: I'm 23 with zero kids because I thought with my brain and not with d-ck. These are thotties who don't love you. They just want to get f-cked. Hate using that, but it's true. I'm sure the dude knows that, but he loves bragging about how he f-cks thots raw :snoop: It becomes real once you in that chld support office :rubiosippin:

I DON'T FEEL BAD FOR YOU. Also, I knew of another guy who made 50, but just went home with 20 bucks. If I bust raw it's gonna be in my fiance and we would have to get ready for marriage at that point (the finances would have to be decent also.

P.S. if you offended, then you must be who I'm talking about.

Another thing, some thots put you on CS if they want to get revenge on you. Yep, some thotties are really that vindictive. It's also equally as irresponsible on them as it is you.

Last edited:

ezrathegreat

Veteran
Daps
I don't feel sorry for the man or the woman in that situation.:rudy: I personally know nikkas who were out here out going raw in every hole they could find and now are complaining about how crazy their baby mama is and how they can't afford child support,:camby:Fukka outta here with that bullshyt. You should of thought about before you smashed, instead of getting that nut. :ufdup:You fukked up your own life and will have to deal with the repercussions.

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
White breh from my work got two baby mamas, dude was crying that his pay check is garnished by two baby mamas before he sees it.

White women dont play they will put u on child support quickly. At least black women wont put u on if you at least try to help out.

White breh from work always asking how Im able to drive nice whips. I got no kids nikka:myman: