I don't get Bar Rescue or Kitchen Nightmares

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
They should put a clause in those contracts that they have to keep those changes for a full year. Their businesses lose money, and they're on the verge of closing, but go back to doing what the did before after a month :dahell: Most of them shyts need to be closed down anyway. The owners are fukking idiots. This one owner on bar rescue had nikkas stealing from him and he didn't care. He had an employee admit to it and he didn't fire him. After he was pressure to.... he hired him back when the show left. The producers should've came back and took their shyt with them.

The only legit show that comes on similar to this is The Profit. The guy on this show invests his own money and if he's not feeling the owner or if they're on some bullshyt he hits them with the :mjpls: and leaves. That's how it should be.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Alot of these guys that own bars and restaurants are arrogant and think they know what's best. Some are good and know their sh*t but these shows always go for the worst of the worst- it makes for better television

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Old habits die hard breh...

which is why the studio should make them sign a contract to keep all changes for a full year. What's the point of putting up money, making changes and training people if they gonna go back to the same fukkery once the show is over?

They not really trying to save businesses. I read somewhere that 70% of the restaurants on kitchen nightmares fail. The network recoups what they paid for through advertising, keeps all profits and the business fails. Their exploiting peoples fukkery for a few laughs and some money in their pockets.

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
Bar Rescue is :ohlawd:

I know a lot of it is either staged or out of context but Taffer is too entertaining

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:damn: Youre gonna get these people sick!!!

:damn: HES STEALING YOUR MONEY!!!!

Shut it down :damn:

20140624-bar%20rescue.jpg

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
which is why the studio should make them sign a contract to keep all changes for a full year. What's the point of putting up money, making changes and training people if they gonna go back to the same fukkery once the show is over?

They not really trying to save businesses. I read somewhere that 70% of the restaurants on kitchen nightmares fail. The network recoups what they paid for through advertising, keeps all profits and the business fails. Their exploiting peoples fukkery for a few laughs and some money in their pockets.
Bingo. They're making their money back. Plus, they don't pay full price for everything, if anything at all. Some companies write it off as advertising. You ever seen them give something away without telling you exactly where it came from, or how top of the line it is? :mjpls:
this margarita mix is 3 months old :damn:

are you trying to kill people :damn:

:damn: Youre gonna get these people sick!!!

:damn: HES STEALING YOUR MONEY!!!!
:deadrose:

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Even tho most of the businesses fail its entertainment at the end of the day...they wouldnt be that deep in the hole if there wasnt something off about them in the first place. They still getting free shyt and good advice if they dont want to do anything with it then :yeshrug: